Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Hathoria

No its ok, i did that last round too. Took me a few days to catch on. Did you get the skin you wanted though?
@Hathoria

No its ok, i did that last round too. Took me a few days to catch on. Did you get the skin you wanted though?
Wsu677T.pngW1ufEjp.pngXVdLiaL.pngz0HlerP.png0cenukq.png
I really loved everything about starfall! although I kind of wish that there was a fem. mirror skin, I've been looking for one forever and none of them that are currently in circulation I like.
I really loved everything about starfall! although I kind of wish that there was a fem. mirror skin, I've been looking for one forever and none of them that are currently in circulation I like.
Welp it was fun xD I swear they're over too fast lol. Cant wait for RoR!!!
Welp it was fun xD I swear they're over too fast lol. Cant wait for RoR!!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
The Cosmologist Fieldtools are the coolest items to come from this festival yet! ;u;
The Cosmologist Fieldtools are the coolest items to come from this festival yet! ;u;
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Say more PLEASE!! Anyway any more info about it?
Say more PLEASE!! Anyway any more info about it?
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@KittyCatBecky: I'm not sure what you'd like more info about, but this holiday is long over! The best place to ask questions about gameplay and such would be the Help Center, so I'd definitely advice you to go there. :)
@KittyCatBecky: I'm not sure what you'd like more info about, but this holiday is long over! The best place to ask questions about gameplay and such would be the Help Center, so I'd definitely advice you to go there. :)
Thanks! You can visit me any time you want. Just let me know.
Thanks! You can visit me any time you want. Just let me know.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
coolo
coolo
34pz5nm.jpg

I've tried to add an Accent to my Sapphire, female Imperial while she is wearing the Skin - Celestial Hues. The Accent, is Soul Gems.

Why won't it show or am allowed one or the other per dragon?
I've tried to add an Accent to my Sapphire, female Imperial while she is wearing the Skin - Celestial Hues. The Accent, is Soul Gems.

Why won't it show or am allowed one or the other per dragon?
@NovaShine666 You can only apply one skin or accent per dragon, but not both a skin and accent (or two skins/two accents) at the same time. There have been some suggestions about allowing accent or skin layering, but the admin have stated in the weekly Q&A that there are no plans to implement such a feature.

Also to avoid confusion, I'll be locking this thread, as the Starfall Celebration was back in September. For any questions, bug reports, or suggestions, please refer to the appropriate subforum. Thank you! :)
@NovaShine666 You can only apply one skin or accent per dragon, but not both a skin and accent (or two skins/two accents) at the same time. There have been some suggestions about allowing accent or skin layering, but the admin have stated in the weekly Q&A that there are no plans to implement such a feature.

Also to avoid confusion, I'll be locking this thread, as the Starfall Celebration was back in September. For any questions, bug reports, or suggestions, please refer to the appropriate subforum. Thank you! :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45