Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
Ahhhh I'm loving these accents & skins!!
Ahhhh I'm loving these accents & skins!!
wrmgy.png
A bit late in here but I wanted to say everything is gorgeous!

A huge thanks for all the artists who worked in this festival's skins, accents, items and just everything~!
A bit late in here but I wanted to say everything is gorgeous!

A huge thanks for all the artists who worked in this festival's skins, accents, items and just everything~!
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
StarfallCelebration2k15 get hype!

*airhorn*
StarfallCelebration2k15 get hype!

*airhorn*
Aw, I'm kinda bummed that Faes don't have more representation with the skins and accents, since they're the flight breed. The ones that won are definitely super pretty, though, I need about a billion of those female imp skins.
Aw, I'm kinda bummed that Faes don't have more representation with the skins and accents, since they're the flight breed. The ones that won are definitely super pretty, though, I need about a billion of those female imp skins.
LekLbtj.png
I was pretty like the 'Star Collector', but why- seems like i never see this one appear?

ooooooooooooooh i get it, is in bubbling brew i no carefully read, my glob
I was pretty like the 'Star Collector', but why- seems like i never see this one appear?

ooooooooooooooh i get it, is in bubbling brew i no carefully read, my glob
Sparksylph my art dump Sanguine Multimist
The skins are gorgeous, and quite hard to obtain. xD
The skins are gorgeous, and quite hard to obtain. xD
Yay!
Yay!
H
NOO THE MARKETPLACE SAYS IT IS OUT OF STOCK~!!! *cries*
NOO THE MARKETPLACE SAYS IT IS OUT OF STOCK~!!! *cries*
632941_adGLKqx0jKYdoI7.png
Wow, such great skins and accents! :-O (Though it's been really hard to get them from the Marketplace; half of ours came from the Auction House, and we've had horrible luck with chests - haven't found a single one yet, either through digging or Coli battles. ;___;)
Wow, such great skins and accents! :-O (Though it's been really hard to get them from the Marketplace; half of ours came from the Auction House, and we've had horrible luck with chests - haven't found a single one yet, either through digging or Coli battles. ;___;)
they/them. fr time +3.
I may be a bit biased, but this has to be my favorite festival so far this year.
The skins / accents are amazing and the artists who worked on them did such a great job.
I pretty much spent all of my gold on them.
I may be a bit biased, but this has to be my favorite festival so far this year.
The skins / accents are amazing and the artists who worked on them did such a great job.
I pretty much spent all of my gold on them.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45