Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69
and they said playing candy crush would never help me in life >:^P
and they said playing candy crush would never help me in life >:^P
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Love it!
Love it!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
SCREAMS
SCREAMS
3bzXjk2.png
omg I am loving the new familiars and apparel
omg I am loving the new familiars and apparel
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
Yay for Artifracture!! Also wow, those familiars are so unique. I'll have to try and get my hands on them!
Yay for Artifracture!! Also wow, those familiars are so unique. I'll have to try and get my hands on them!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

i NEED all of the new baldwin things so badly. the familiars are gorgeous and the apparel is just what i've been looking for.
i NEED all of the new baldwin things so badly. the familiars are gorgeous and the apparel is just what i've been looking for.
YAAAAAS
YAAAAAS
*starts brewing at the speed of sound*
*starts brewing at the speed of sound*
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
[quote name="Alphaeon" date=2015-09-13 14:03:10] Yay for Artifracture!! Also wow, those familiars are so unique. I'll have to try and get my hands on them! [/quote] @maelice drew the lovely familiars for this update. And the handy @xhaztol drew the new apparel!
Alphaeon wrote on 2015-09-13:

@maelice drew the lovely familiars for this update. And the handy @xhaztol drew the new apparel!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69