Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64
These are beautiful, oh my god.
These are beautiful, oh my god.
hLLLu9U.gif
FR+19
A new cycle begins.
A new cycle begins.
OH MY GOSH! I NEED IT ALL!
OH MY GOSH! I NEED IT ALL!
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
I'm a little frustrated since I don't see any of these skins in the marketplace, and any time I do people just mass-buy them. :C Almost got ahold of a Sundaze and the one for Guardian Females, but I was too slow.

Hoping the hype dies down enough for us slowbies to get a chance at them. :'3
I'm a little frustrated since I don't see any of these skins in the marketplace, and any time I do people just mass-buy them. :C Almost got ahold of a Sundaze and the one for Guardian Females, but I was too slow.

Hoping the hype dies down enough for us slowbies to get a chance at them. :'3
I want Sunbeam Sentinel and Sundial Stained Glass! They are perfect for two of my girls, including the Matriarch!
I want Sunbeam Sentinel and Sundial Stained Glass! They are perfect for two of my girls, including the Matriarch!
@KaidaHime there was a poll to see which item in this new cycle that the players wanted to return. The majority of players voted for the small recolor apparel to be the one to return.
@KaidaHime there was a poll to see which item in this new cycle that the players wanted to return. The majority of players voted for the small recolor apparel to be the one to return.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Finally got my claws on this accent: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11366771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113668/11366771_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finally got my claws on this accent:

11366771_350.png
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Kyrinthia no worries, they're always easy to get after the first day. I've seen quantities of over 100 of all of them stocked throughout the day ^^
@Kyrinthia no worries, they're always easy to get after the first day. I've seen quantities of over 100 of all of them stocked throughout the day ^^
brb crying over those fab skins
brb crying over those fab skins
OH.. MY.. GLOB! THIS GAME JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!
OH.. MY.. GLOB! THIS GAME JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64