Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Vipera & Hypnotic Genes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533/53241_350.png[/img] [/url] Oops.

53241_350.png

Oops.
ixeclKz.png
These look so nice! :3
These look so nice! :3
She/Her| 21| Poland
shadow_banner.png
Mmm nice gene but I don't see myself getting this gene anytime soon.
Mmm nice gene but I don't see myself getting this gene anytime soon.
7az1aeY.gif
Love vipera! Hypnotic looks a bit messy but I like the idea :)
Love vipera! Hypnotic looks a bit messy but I like the idea :)
ouu
ouu
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
HOLY SWEET JESUS ON A BISCUIT! I need these genes!
HOLY SWEET JESUS ON A BISCUIT! I need these genes!
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
Vipera is so awesome except for those dots around the mouth which make all dragons look like vampires homg. I thought I had finally found a new primary because the rest of the marking is amazing, but those dots make the dragons seem so vicious. Sad! But at least it saves me treasure, ahaha. Whelp, gotta stick with all the gem genes!
Vipera is so awesome except for those dots around the mouth which make all dragons look like vampires homg. I thought I had finally found a new primary because the rest of the marking is amazing, but those dots make the dragons seem so vicious. Sad! But at least it saves me treasure, ahaha. Whelp, gotta stick with all the gem genes!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Vipera's got to be one of my favorite genes so far. ;o;
Vipera's got to be one of my favorite genes so far. ;o;
Wooooooo! :D
Wooooooo! :D
YESSSS Hypnotic! Cool gene, I love it. I especially love how the wing background is a fade between the main and accent colors (not very obvious on most colors, but look at Black or Violet!) - wing genes almost never use the accent colors, so this is awesome. :D
YESSSS Hypnotic! Cool gene, I love it. I especially love how the wing background is a fade between the main and accent colors (not very obvious on most colors, but look at Black or Violet!) - wing genes almost never use the accent colors, so this is awesome. :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37