Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
I absolutely love everything we have here. Can't wait to get it all.
I absolutely love everything we have here. Can't wait to get it all.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
;A; Noodledad gave me honorable mention! Congrats to all the winners it was well deserved aaaaaah! How exciting!

SO EXCITED FOR ALL THAT APPAREL AND THAT BEAR THOUGH! This is gonna be a great holiday I can just tell! ;v;
;A; Noodledad gave me honorable mention! Congrats to all the winners it was well deserved aaaaaah! How exciting!

SO EXCITED FOR ALL THAT APPAREL AND THAT BEAR THOUGH! This is gonna be a great holiday I can just tell! ;v;
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
HYPE
HYPE
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
AHHHHHHHH THE FAMILIAR!!!
AHHHHHHHH THE FAMILIAR!!!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
No skins/accents I can use, but that just means more money in my pocket! I can't get over that familiar though; it might be my favorite of all the bears so far. :O

Happy Jamboree!
No skins/accents I can use, but that just means more money in my pocket! I can't get over that familiar though; it might be my favorite of all the bears so far. :O

Happy Jamboree!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Yay :D!
Yay :D!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
those accents are all so good
those accents are all so good
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4483247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44833/4483247_350.png[/img] [/url] I was hoping that this entry would win because look... Look at him. He's been naked for so long and now he's perfect. Also thanks for choosing me as a winner!

4483247_350.png

I was hoping that this entry would win because look... Look at him. He's been naked for so long and now he's perfect.

Also thanks for choosing me as a winner!
Accent Shop
Oh gosh! I was hoping to use my earnings from Dom push last week for genes but ~So many nice skins~
Oh gosh! I was hoping to use my earnings from Dom push last week for genes but ~So many nice skins~
84si1j.png
the accents are gorgeous, I'm gonna need to grab em all *u*
the accents are gorgeous, I'm gonna need to grab em all *u*
Q5PUVtn.gif
6mVFIuV.png
UdqWUDw.png
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40