Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Wing Armor
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
I love that skin and accent. ♥
I love that skin and accent. ♥
ZPPY.png
I am so glad to see wing guards!
I am so glad to see wing guards!
4doPNEy.gif
The addition of wings!! :D AH! I gotta get my hands on these! :D
The addition of wings!! :D AH! I gotta get my hands on these! :D
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
I think the wing guards look a little odd on some breeds. But for the most part they look really good :> can't wait to get an iron piece for my imp
I think the wing guards look a little odd on some breeds. But for the most part they look really good :> can't wait to get an iron piece for my imp
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
when will winter wind be cycling out and a spring version cycling in?
TAkaIpD.png
[quote name="SapphireSheep" date="2015-03-20 06:52:50"]I think the wing guards look a little odd on some breeds. But for the most part they look really good :> can't wait to get an iron piece for my imp[/quote] Same here, in some cases they look so heavy! Poor little Faes!
SapphireSheep wrote on 2015-03-20 06:52:50:

Same here, in some cases they look so heavy! Poor little Faes!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Ohhh nice
Ohhh nice
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
[quote name="Yoyce" date="2015-03-20 06:55:17"][quote name="SapphireSheep" date="2015-03-20 06:52:50"]I think the wing guards look a little odd on some breeds. But for the most part they look really good :> can't wait to get an iron piece for my imp[/quote] Same here, in some cases they look so heavy! Poor little Faes![/quote] oh gosh I was just thinking about the faes too ;A; It's too bad they couldn't make the armor appear lighter on them. Or maybe faes are just super STRONG! ...and I juuuust noticed the skin is slightly transparent and I need it >:0
Yoyce wrote on 2015-03-20 06:55:17:
SapphireSheep wrote on 2015-03-20 06:52:50:

Same here, in some cases they look so heavy! Poor little Faes!

oh gosh I was just thinking about the faes too ;A; It's too bad they couldn't make the armor appear lighter on them. Or maybe faes are just super STRONG!

...and I juuuust noticed the skin is slightly transparent and I need it >:0
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
nice
nice
The skin & accent are gorgeous! ngl the wing armor is a bit confusing to me. Can't wait for mistral jamboree though. (: also this: [quote name="hisako" date="2015-03-20 06:53:40"]when will winter wind be cycling out and a spring version cycling in?[/quote]
The skin & accent are gorgeous!

ngl the wing armor is a bit confusing to me.

Can't wait for mistral jamboree though. (:

also this:
hisako wrote on 2015-03-20 06:53:40:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21