Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
"we are building the site from the ground up"
NICE! Glad to hear that we can look forward to streamlined traffic and less crashy-ness. I also like the much needed forum options.
Also will the coli also be fixed to run faster or is that another beast?

anyways good work dev team and hope to see the shiny new code soon.
"we are building the site from the ground up"
NICE! Glad to hear that we can look forward to streamlined traffic and less crashy-ness. I also like the much needed forum options.
Also will the coli also be fixed to run faster or is that another beast?

anyways good work dev team and hope to see the shiny new code soon.
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED OVER EVERYTHING IN THIS WOW

okay i voted the opposite of what won in the piebald survey but i still like it aw yeah

YEAH SO EXCITED BRING ME NEW SNEK GENES YES YES YES
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED OVER EVERYTHING IN THIS WOW

okay i voted the opposite of what won in the piebald survey but i still like it aw yeah

YEAH SO EXCITED BRING ME NEW SNEK GENES YES YES YES
QQnBZuq.gif
These new genes look wonderful
These new genes look wonderful
[quote name="Helmintio" date="2015-03-11 21:18:00"]Not surprised you're going through a recode. That's going to take you a long time, reasonably, and it's up to the userbase to be patient and look forward to the benefits at the end :) [/quote] @Helmintio, it's heavy lifting project indeed. The engineers are in it every day. With the site being rewritten, we've had to choose carefully what features are implemented otherwise we've just doubled the work that needs to be done.
Helmintio wrote on 2015-03-11 21:18:00:
Not surprised you're going through a recode. That's going to take you a long time, reasonably, and it's up to the userbase to be patient and look forward to the benefits at the end :)

@Helmintio, it's heavy lifting project indeed. The engineers are in it every day. With the site being rewritten, we've had to choose carefully what features are implemented otherwise we've just doubled the work that needs to be done.
Nooooo, piebald isn't a tert! There go my hopes and dreams of making obsidian tortie dragons. Oh well, I guess I can make skins for those.
Nooooo, piebald isn't a tert! There go my hopes and dreams of making obsidian tortie dragons. Oh well, I guess I can make skins for those.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Aequorin

You guys forgot Trickmurk Parade, Design A Clown Costume Contest, Surprise Bags, Trickmurk Midway, Trickmurk Pinecone Hunt, Egg Hunt in the Brambles, Letters from the Shadows, Tricky Tricky Tricky, Shadow Flight Pokemon League, and Pool Pull.

It's kinda disheartening to see so many of the Hub events people worked hard to pull together completely unlisted when you're celebrating everything Shadow Flight put together for the Circus.
@Aequorin

You guys forgot Trickmurk Parade, Design A Clown Costume Contest, Surprise Bags, Trickmurk Midway, Trickmurk Pinecone Hunt, Egg Hunt in the Brambles, Letters from the Shadows, Tricky Tricky Tricky, Shadow Flight Pokemon League, and Pool Pull.

It's kinda disheartening to see so many of the Hub events people worked hard to pull together completely unlisted when you're celebrating everything Shadow Flight put together for the Circus.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
What an exciting update! That new primary is going to look Sooo good on imperials and white primaries Omg yaay
What an exciting update! That new primary is going to look Sooo good on imperials and white primaries Omg yaay
hnnnnnnnnng dem genes

the other stuff is super awesome, too. but LOOKIT THOSE PRETTY GENES AHHHHHH

Thank you FR.
hnnnnnnnnng dem genes

the other stuff is super awesome, too. but LOOKIT THOSE PRETTY GENES AHHHHHH

Thank you FR.
Thank you everyone for all your hard work!
Thank you everyone for all your hard work!
Wowie look at those genes!
Wowie look at those genes!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55