Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Helmets & Gauntlets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Congratulations to all the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
This is nice. Nice indeed.
This is nice. Nice indeed.
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
@Undel
That's what I was referring to. The nightsky silk set hasn't been in there long compared to a lot of other things in the gem MP. I'm not trying to sound like I'm jumping on you for it. I just feel it's a bit soon, I suppose. Least for that set in particular.
@Undel
That's what I was referring to. The nightsky silk set hasn't been in there long compared to a lot of other things in the gem MP. I'm not trying to sound like I'm jumping on you for it. I just feel it's a bit soon, I suppose. Least for that set in particular.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Awesome! Now I must complete the filigree armor sets! >=)
Awesome! Now I must complete the filigree armor sets! >=)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Ooh, nice! :D
Ooh, nice! :D
THOSE HELMETS ARE GLORIOUS!! I hope there will be more pieces to come! I want to dress so many dragons with this!
THOSE HELMETS ARE GLORIOUS!! I hope there will be more pieces to come! I want to dress so many dragons with this!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
Welp... I can see my savings aren't going to get much bigger for the next few weeks!
Apparel here I, erm, try...?
Welp... I can see my savings aren't going to get much bigger for the next few weeks!
Apparel here I, erm, try...?
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
YASSSSSS
YASSSSSS
Art Shop | Furaffinity
They/Them pronouns
Sad to see the silks go!
I look forward to see what they're replaced with, nonetheless.
Oh , and i love the armor!
Sad to see the silks go!
I look forward to see what they're replaced with, nonetheless.
Oh , and i love the armor!
I am very happy now, that I got my Night Sky Silk set and the foxrats only a few weeks ago.
I am very happy now, that I got my Night Sky Silk set and the foxrats only a few weeks ago.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26