Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Helmets & Gauntlets
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This may have already been asked, but are there more pieces for this armor set that will come out? I really hope so!
This may have already been asked, but are there more pieces for this armor set that will come out? I really hope so!
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
I'm excited for the Trickmurk Circus!:) I really like the armor.
I'm excited for the Trickmurk Circus!:) I really like the armor.
wow....I went into the market place right now and went to buy ONE shoulder armor....gone. not worth it apparently. :/
wow....I went into the market place right now and went to buy ONE shoulder armor....gone. not worth it apparently. :/
signiture_pic_by_silverstreakp-d8j9b96.jpg
@SilverstreakP Yeah I have bad internet so I am not even trying to get the treasure filgree stuff from the MP, your only option would go onto the Dom discount shops in the forums to get the armour. :)
@SilverstreakP Yeah I have bad internet so I am not even trying to get the treasure filgree stuff from the MP, your only option would go onto the Dom discount shops in the forums to get the armour. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
I just got the Ebony Filigree Helmet from an iron chest :D
I just got the Ebony Filigree Helmet from an iron chest :D
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I'm still trying to buy a red wolf pelt!
I'm still trying to buy a red wolf pelt!
April showers bring forth May flowers
Gotta love the gold armor and ALL the helmets. c:
Gotta love the gold armor and ALL the helmets. c:
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
OH MY GOD THE MICRO DEER AND DWARF FAWN ARE THE CUTEST THING IMMA HORDE THEM SEND ME UR UNWANTED BABIES AAAAHG
OH MY GOD THE MICRO DEER AND DWARF FAWN ARE THE CUTEST THING IMMA HORDE THEM SEND ME UR UNWANTED BABIES AAAAHG
I wished the night sky bundle wouldn't retire ;n; I trying to gather enough money to buy it before it goes away
I wished the night sky bundle wouldn't retire ;n; I trying to gather enough money to buy it before it goes away
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
@CynicalCoyote; The night sky silks bundle isn't retiring! Simply cycling out, meaning it will return in the future (rather than disappearing forever; which is what retiring is) c:

Hopefully you'll be able to get enough treasure before it is cycled out!
@CynicalCoyote; The night sky silks bundle isn't retiring! Simply cycling out, meaning it will return in the future (rather than disappearing forever; which is what retiring is) c:

Hopefully you'll be able to get enough treasure before it is cycled out!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26