Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Helmets & Gauntlets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Sad that the silks are cycling. Hope we get something cool in their place!
Sad that the silks are cycling. Hope we get something cool in their place!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Oooh, I'd better get on with getting those fox rats!
Oooh, I'd better get on with getting those fox rats!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
awesome!!
awesome!!
I like the armor additions! These are the first helmets that I actually like on the dragons - might have to pick up some sets when I can actually afford it.
I like the armor additions! These are the first helmets that I actually like on the dragons - might have to pick up some sets when I can actually afford it.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
WOO!
WOO!
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
Nnoooo myy siilkks
Nnoooo myy siilkks
LIo8D8G.gif
I am so glad the filigree armour is getting at least a partial set. I hope it'll be a full one eventually!
I am so glad the filigree armour is getting at least a partial set. I hope it'll be a full one eventually!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
The Filigree stuff is so, so pretty! I really love it! Also almost everything that's cycling from the marketplace are things I wanted. I better get some money together heh heh
The Filigree stuff is so, so pretty! I really love it! Also almost everything that's cycling from the marketplace are things I wanted. I better get some money together heh heh
Bye bye beautiful silks. I will miss longingly staring at you despite not having any dragons to put you on.
Bye bye beautiful silks. I will miss longingly staring at you despite not having any dragons to put you on.
DD2iqkM.png
yessssss new filigree stuff /o/
yessssss new filigree stuff /o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26