Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2015
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
Changing my avatar to my Icewarden-colored dragon for the festival.

Happy Gala, yay!
Changing my avatar to my Icewarden-colored dragon for the festival.

Happy Gala, yay!
hi
those accents and skins are absolutely gorgeous
those accents and skins are absolutely gorgeous
WRcl6DV.png
Congrats, winners! Happy to see two Tundra accents, and WOW I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE COLDSNAP
Congrats, winners! Happy to see two Tundra accents, and WOW I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE COLDSNAP
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
I'm a little confused. It's the new year but we still have bear familiars and sashes? I thought those were supposed to change every year?
I'm a little confused. It's the new year but we still have bear familiars and sashes? I thought those were supposed to change every year?
Ooo, lovely apparel, skins, and accents this year!
Ooo, lovely apparel, skins, and accents this year!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Cool! The bear's nice, the sash has nice colors than most of the other ones... I like the Fae skin and pretty much all the accents.
Cool! The bear's nice, the sash has nice colors than most of the other ones... I like the Fae skin and pretty much all the accents.
Gorgeous skins and accents. I love the female Coatl and Guardian skins and the Imperial accent. There seem to be more female items than male ones this time though xD
Gorgeous skins and accents. I love the female Coatl and Guardian skins and the Imperial accent. There seem to be more female items than male ones this time though xD
[quote name="fielkun" date="2015-01-25 00:34:09"]Wow, this is my first Crystalline Gala event ^_^ So excited~[/quote] same here XD congrats to the winners, beautiful skins/accents!
fielkun wrote on 2015-01-25 00:34:09:
Wow, this is my first Crystalline Gala event ^_^
So excited~

same here XD
congrats to the winners, beautiful skins/accents!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Yayy! I'm loving the bear and the apparel

@Oharris They change every "FR year". FR opened in June, so a year for FR goes through June-May. So the bear familiars will go till May this year and then starting in June the festivals will have a new familiar theme
Yayy! I'm loving the bear and the apparel

@Oharris They change every "FR year". FR opened in June, so a year for FR goes through June-May. So the bear familiars will go till May this year and then starting in June the festivals will have a new familiar theme
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Everything is so pretty ahhhhh! *O*
Everything is so pretty ahhhhh! *O*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51