Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Piebald as a primary on the last two looks so good--white with the splotches of color!
Piebald as a primary on the last two looks so good--white with the splotches of color!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
wait what mvp stands for?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Mutisija" date="2015-01-22 11:28:36"]wait what mvp stands for?[/quote] @Mutisija, in general an MVP is a 'Most Valuable Player.'
Mutisija wrote on 2015-01-22 11:28:36:

@Mutisija, in general an MVP is a 'Most Valuable Player.'
Thank you for answering many things! It definitely cleared up a lot of questions..at east I believe so
Thank you for answering many things! It definitely cleared up a lot of questions..at east I believe so
Puff Puff
I'm glad to see the continued addition of forum vistas to the site, in particular; I love the looks of them and I hope we can see more (although I'd imagine very few still) appearing as time goes on.

Although, looking over the NotN stuff again...if there aren't plans for non-bear familiars to show up during the event, does this mean that the next round of familiars that kicks off in June won't be obtainable through the event at all? Are there no sets planned after the bears? Or perhaps something else?

That might be too early/spoilerish to comment on now, though.
I'm glad to see the continued addition of forum vistas to the site, in particular; I love the looks of them and I hope we can see more (although I'd imagine very few still) appearing as time goes on.

Although, looking over the NotN stuff again...if there aren't plans for non-bear familiars to show up during the event, does this mean that the next round of familiars that kicks off in June won't be obtainable through the event at all? Are there no sets planned after the bears? Or perhaps something else?

That might be too early/spoilerish to comment on now, though.
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
I really like the piebald as primary and secondary faded not the white(what if you don't want white on that dragon?). As a tertiary gene I personally think it looks to much like crackle to be something I like also much like crackle it cover up and overwhelms patterns underneath and I find that sad
I really like the piebald as primary and secondary faded not the white(what if you don't want white on that dragon?). As a tertiary gene I personally think it looks to much like crackle to be something I like also much like crackle it cover up and overwhelms patterns underneath and I find that sad
Lots of fantastic information here! If Words on the Wind is intended to be this meaty in future editions, I can see why you'd move it to a quarterly schedule.

I really appreciate the evidence that the team is working toward a workable level of transparency with the playerbase, and appreciates the constructive work and testable results that players have compiled on various features that seem to be bugged or otherwise not working properly. It makes me feel valued as a member, and that my input is appreciated.

Thanks for compiling all this information and communicating it to us. I'm excited to see where things will go from here.
Lots of fantastic information here! If Words on the Wind is intended to be this meaty in future editions, I can see why you'd move it to a quarterly schedule.

I really appreciate the evidence that the team is working toward a workable level of transparency with the playerbase, and appreciates the constructive work and testable results that players have compiled on various features that seem to be bugged or otherwise not working properly. It makes me feel valued as a member, and that my input is appreciated.

Thanks for compiling all this information and communicating it to us. I'm excited to see where things will go from here.
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
@Aequorin

I'm incredibly happy to see staff addressing some serious issues here. Between that and the recent update to a much safer Hiveworks Advertising, the site is slowly solving a lot of the issues that I personally have. The one that remains may be one that's slipped under the radar, but I will be sending a Contact Us once I am capable of clearly laying out the issue and explaining it in an appropriate manner.

All-in-all, I'm just about ready to start supporting the site again.
@Aequorin

I'm incredibly happy to see staff addressing some serious issues here. Between that and the recent update to a much safer Hiveworks Advertising, the site is slowly solving a lot of the issues that I personally have. The one that remains may be one that's slipped under the radar, but I will be sending a Contact Us once I am capable of clearly laying out the issue and explaining it in an appropriate manner.

All-in-all, I'm just about ready to start supporting the site again.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
Wait, is the effects toggle planned or already implemented? The wording is quite confusing.
Wait, is the effects toggle planned or already implemented? The wording is quite confusing.
love the new coli changes!!

@Aequorin

since youre change the questions thread to only 5 answers does this mean you wont answer any more lore questions :(
love the new coli changes!!

@Aequorin

since youre change the questions thread to only 5 answers does this mean you wont answer any more lore questions :(
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88