Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Melprin Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Wooooooooooo !!
Wooooooooooo !!
French newb - FR time + 9 hours
Please excuse me whilst I run off to procure many copies of that Rainbow Scales accent. I might even invest in some of that armour, which says a lot given that I'm not particularly an armour lover. Mhm!
Please excuse me whilst I run off to procure many copies of that Rainbow Scales accent. I might even invest in some of that armour, which says a lot given that I'm not particularly an armour lover. Mhm!
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
I've never bought familiars so fast, the roundhorn melprin was MADE for my Apophis, I was just struggling to find a familiar that fit him well enough, and it's finally arrived!
Just when I thought I'd soon have 1000 gems to be closer to buying facet, these little critters stole half of them, but it was so worth it, I love them!
I've never bought familiars so fast, the roundhorn melprin was MADE for my Apophis, I was just struggling to find a familiar that fit him well enough, and it's finally arrived!
Just when I thought I'd soon have 1000 gems to be closer to buying facet, these little critters stole half of them, but it was so worth it, I love them!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
Niiiice! I need that Imperial accent! :)
Niiiice! I need that Imperial accent! :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Oooo! These are awesome! I needs them! Haha!
Oooo! These are awesome! I needs them! Haha!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
The armor looks great! And new familiars to join the fray, yay! =D
The armor looks great! And new familiars to join the fray, yay! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
yay my accent is in ^^
yay my accent is in ^^
@Kaseiko Ooh, that familiar/dragon pairing looks really awesome.
@Kaseiko Ooh, that familiar/dragon pairing looks really awesome.
qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
The Melprins are too cute!! I can't wait to befriend them with my babies :)
The Melprins are too cute!! I can't wait to befriend them with my babies :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@diaveborn
Thank you! I'm so excited about how perfect they are for each other, it even matches his wind eyes
@diaveborn
Thank you! I'm so excited about how perfect they are for each other, it even matches his wind eyes
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30