Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Melprin Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Love the Melprin familiars!!
Love the Melprin familiars!!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
O I saw the apparel things in gem MP and whoa
O I saw the apparel things in gem MP and whoa
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Maelice" date="2015-01-20 04:04:31"]I now really need that apparel for my knight dragon. I wish it would match with existing armor sets a bit better though, but oh well not a big deal. BUT MAYBE THERE'S MORE ARMOR COMING? I'd certainly be hype for that :U[/quote] [center][img]http://cdn2.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/secret-gif.gif[/img][/center]
Maelice wrote on 2015-01-20 04:04:31:
I now really need that apparel for my knight dragon. I wish it would match with existing armor sets a bit better though, but oh well not a big deal.

BUT MAYBE THERE'S MORE ARMOR COMING? I'd certainly be hype for that :U

secret-gif.gif
Call it a hunch... *eyes the Flourish jewelry and how it was released* but I think we'll be seeing more before too very long. Meanwhile, I shall sit here and wait patiently for an Alabaster Set Bundle.

@Maelice
Call it a hunch... *eyes the Flourish jewelry and how it was released* but I think we'll be seeing more before too very long. Meanwhile, I shall sit here and wait patiently for an Alabaster Set Bundle.

@Maelice
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
So much awesome in this update! The familiars are adorable, those banner armors oh my gosh! And woooohoooo Swipp skins!
So much awesome in this update! The familiars are adorable, those banner armors oh my gosh! And woooohoooo Swipp skins!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@undel I noticed something. On armor, banners on female coatls hang way beneath their feet - is it misaligned, or is it supposed to be this way? It looks a bit weird, usually apparel accounts for "standing ground" so I'm not sure. I'd really like to know, thanks!

also ok :) I'm hype now.
@undel I noticed something. On armor, banners on female coatls hang way beneath their feet - is it misaligned, or is it supposed to be this way? It looks a bit weird, usually apparel accounts for "standing ground" so I'm not sure. I'd really like to know, thanks!

also ok :) I'm hype now.
Oh come on, I hoards-sold all of those swip materials last night
Oh come on, I hoards-sold all of those swip materials last night
sigpic28411_7.gif
Love that armor!
Love that armor!
Cuties :D!

Like the skins also!
Cuties :D!

Like the skins also!
I love the armour
And familiars are also nice. I need 73 of them.
I love the armour
And familiars are also nice. I need 73 of them.
What yours is mine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30