Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Oh wow, it's running so smoothly right now. Feel completely alien since after having tried to do something yesterday :'D
Appreciate the hard work <3
Oh wow, it&#039;s running so smoothly right now. Feel completely alien since after having tried to do something yesterday :&#039;D
Appreciate the hard work <3
<3 thanks guys you are doing great!
<3 thanks guys you are doing great!
pauldo27a8f.png
Thank you guys for your hard work on keeping the site running. I know we&#039;re more than just a handful for you guys so I do hope you&#039;ve been taking care of yourselves as well. Take power naps and remember to eat!
Thank you guys for your hard work on keeping the site running. I know we&#039;re more than just a handful for you guys so I do hope you&#039;ve been taking care of yourselves as well. Take power naps and remember to eat!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I&#039;m so glad that the side is up again, you are doing a great job <3
Hopefully you have enough free time, if not take a breath, you deserved it ^-^
I&#039;m so glad that the side is up again, you are doing a great job <3
Hopefully you have enough free time, if not take a breath, you deserved it ^-^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
You&#039;re all putting so much work in, and tis appreciated! Never think it isn&#039;t <3
You&#039;re all putting so much work in, and tis appreciated! Never think it isn&#039;t <3
Well the site is up again after the second downtime. I hope for good this time... But, fairgrounds is still down so there is no way to make money...
Well the site is up again after the second downtime. I hope for good this time... But, fairgrounds is still down so there is no way to make money...
[quote name="Straken" date="2013-06-23 06:25:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=130456#131100"]Well the site is up again after the second downtime. I hope for good this time... But, fairgrounds is still down so there is no way to make money...[/quote] Yes, there is. The Coliseum still works. You can sell items that you get from it. It might not work as fast as the Fairgrounds, but it's better than nothing.

Yes, there is. The Coliseum still works. You can sell items that you get from it. It might not work as fast as the Fairgrounds, but it&#039;s better than nothing.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
The fact that you are telling us what&#039;s going on is amazing, not a lot of sites will do that. <3 Thank you so much, for that and for all your hard work!
The fact that you are telling us what&#039;s going on is amazing, not a lot of sites will do that. <3 Thank you so much, for that and for all your hard work!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thanks so much! You guys are the best!
Thanks so much! You guys are the best!
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Glad to be back! :)
Glad to be back! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15