Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
a new breed is really nice and its a beautiful breed but i hate events which favors some and leaves others blank :(. This event favors those who got time/energy/health/resources to grind the Colosseum

the new breed shares cd with imps so i wanna change all my pure imps to imp/nocturnes.. but nope no changes of that

Deep sigh...
a new breed is really nice and its a beautiful breed but i hate events which favors some and leaves others blank :(. This event favors those who got time/energy/health/resources to grind the Colosseum

the new breed shares cd with imps so i wanna change all my pure imps to imp/nocturnes.. but nope no changes of that

Deep sigh...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Let it never be said that Shadowmama doesn't deliver on my desire for more familiars.
Let it never be said that Shadowmama doesn't deliver on my desire for more familiars.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
MIND EXPLODES AT ALL OF THIS.
MIND EXPLODES AT ALL OF THIS.
ZPPY.png
I... This...

YEEEEEEEES!!!!
I... This...

YEEEEEEEES!!!!
So exciting!! They're so petty! :D
So exciting!! They're so petty! :D
OMG, the baby derg kinda looks like a turian. (Mass Effect fans,anyone?)
OMG, the baby derg kinda looks like a turian. (Mass Effect fans,anyone?)
[quote name="micahjaguar" date="2014-12-21 04:40:17"]@AntiFerret Maybe it's designed as a treasure sink, so that most of us end up buying everything from the people who do live on the site.[/quote] @MicahJaguar Maybe, but that'd still be pretty impossible because like... the amount of familiars that are going to pop out aren't going to even remotely meet the requirement of the amount of players present on the site. I guess maybe that's ... nice..? If you're the one that gets the familiars to sell..? It's not the same as the Light Sprite, which was designed to be available to those present on the site in June 2013 and be sold later to players that JOIN later.. but players that are actively playing at the same time being unable to get the available items is kind of sad to me, I guess..? I think what makes me sad the most is that... this is only two weeks long, and happens at the peak of a holiday season in which a lot of people aren't even on the site right now because they aren't even home/are traveling/some don't have access to the net because they could be visiting their grandparents in a cabin on top of a mountain with no signal? I dunno... I think I'm just being pouty because I've sat here for almost 3 solid hours and have gotten basically nothing to show for it. :( (unrelated, it made my day that you quoted me, since you know.. you're one of my favourite authors/artists.... Jokka forever. X3 )
micahjaguar wrote on 2014-12-21 04:40:17:
@AntiFerret Maybe it's designed as a treasure sink, so that most of us end up buying everything from the people who do live on the site.

@MicahJaguar

Maybe, but that'd still be pretty impossible because like... the amount of familiars that are going to pop out aren't going to even remotely meet the requirement of the amount of players present on the site. I guess maybe that's ... nice..? If you're the one that gets the familiars to sell..? It's not the same as the Light Sprite, which was designed to be available to those present on the site in June 2013 and be sold later to players that JOIN later.. but players that are actively playing at the same time being unable to get the available items is kind of sad to me, I guess..?

I think what makes me sad the most is that... this is only two weeks long, and happens at the peak of a holiday season in which a lot of people aren't even on the site right now because they aren't even home/are traveling/some don't have access to the net because they could be visiting their grandparents in a cabin on top of a mountain with no signal?

I dunno...

I think I'm just being pouty because I've sat here for almost 3 solid hours and have gotten basically nothing to show for it. :(

(unrelated, it made my day that you quoted me, since you know.. you're one of my favourite authors/artists.... Jokka forever. X3 )
so...the nocturne dragons will breed nocturne babies past january,right?
so...the nocturne dragons will breed nocturne babies past january,right?
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
Ayyy guess who got a strange chest
Ayyy guess who got a strange chest
GO2Bc3v.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-!!!!