Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Finally something for Tesla to work towards, when I'm able to, thank you!
Finally something for Tesla to work towards, when I'm able to, thank you!
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
[item=steelhound core] look at the portaL REFERENCE IM CRYING
Steelhound Core

look at the portaL REFERENCE IM CRYING
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
@Naviri - I'm working with a Plague dragon (is not the most effective element in the Golem Workshop, I think that's Wind, but then I started training this healer a while back).

Current stats at level 23:

Str: 5
Agi: 8
Vit: 13
Qck: 61
Int: 114 (means I heal for about 700 health points right now, and hit for about 450 on a 'normal' element, and 900 for double strength - i.e. the nature Miths)
Def: 5
Min: 5

Stones:

Breathe
Aid // Rally // Vile Bolt // Haste (this last one is pretty indispensable to me, I cast it on one of my strongest hitters as soon as my Mage's turn comes up - then I use Breathe / Aid or Vile Bolt, or Rally for a Delver).
Scholar // Scholar // Scholar
Discipline // Ambush

Haste is making a big difference re: glass cannon builds in the Workshop. My glass cannons / fighters definitely aren't perfect, so they don't hit as hard as they should, meaning extra turns make up for that lack. If it's a particularly hard round (i.e. 4 creatures at once, or a Delver) I also cast haste on my Mage. My other fighter has enough defense (one of the reasons she's not always a strong hitter) that she can handle her own without it.

Hope that helps some! I didn't really need the Mage in the earlier levels once I had my level 25 fighters - but he's really helping me out a ton in the Workshop. For people who say we *need* a higher level cap for the Workshop - they clearly aren't working with a good Mage build. I mean my fighters aren't the greatest, and my Mage is level 23 (and was level 21 when I started in there two days ago) - last time I stayed in the Workshop indefinitely and was pretty comfortable overall. :)
@Naviri - I'm working with a Plague dragon (is not the most effective element in the Golem Workshop, I think that's Wind, but then I started training this healer a while back).

Current stats at level 23:

Str: 5
Agi: 8
Vit: 13
Qck: 61
Int: 114 (means I heal for about 700 health points right now, and hit for about 450 on a 'normal' element, and 900 for double strength - i.e. the nature Miths)
Def: 5
Min: 5

Stones:

Breathe
Aid // Rally // Vile Bolt // Haste (this last one is pretty indispensable to me, I cast it on one of my strongest hitters as soon as my Mage's turn comes up - then I use Breathe / Aid or Vile Bolt, or Rally for a Delver).
Scholar // Scholar // Scholar
Discipline // Ambush

Haste is making a big difference re: glass cannon builds in the Workshop. My glass cannons / fighters definitely aren't perfect, so they don't hit as hard as they should, meaning extra turns make up for that lack. If it's a particularly hard round (i.e. 4 creatures at once, or a Delver) I also cast haste on my Mage. My other fighter has enough defense (one of the reasons she's not always a strong hitter) that she can handle her own without it.

Hope that helps some! I didn't really need the Mage in the earlier levels once I had my level 25 fighters - but he's really helping me out a ton in the Workshop. For people who say we *need* a higher level cap for the Workshop - they clearly aren't working with a good Mage build. I mean my fighters aren't the greatest, and my Mage is level 23 (and was level 21 when I started in there two days ago) - last time I stayed in the Workshop indefinitely and was pretty comfortable overall. :)
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
Heck yeah! A new place for us lvl 25s to adventure. What I am most excited about is that it's so much more accessible than the kelp beds. No more exalt grinding issues for those of us with sensory difficulties. So thank you, FR staff.
Heck yeah! A new place for us lvl 25s to adventure. What I am most excited about is that it's so much more accessible than the kelp beds. No more exalt grinding issues for those of us with sensory difficulties. So thank you, FR staff.
1hvzq.png
Aww yisssss.
I actually encountered the Miths and Mistral Minion in the Training Fields one time by accident.
Wiped out my entire team.
No idea how it happened.
Still, awesome update.
Aww yisssss.
I actually encountered the Miths and Mistral Minion in the Training Fields one time by accident.
Wiped out my entire team.
No idea how it happened.
Still, awesome update.
Omg, those are great.
Omg, those are great.
TECHNOLOGY WILL OVERRUN US ALL
TECHNOLOGY WILL OVERRUN US ALL
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
;U;
Omg I'm so excited about the robobabies help m e
;U;
Omg I'm so excited about the robobabies help m e
@Foxhall
aaaaah thanks so much for sharing your mage build! mine is very similar (currently level 21 with 109 INT/50 QCK/15 VIT), but i added a haste stone to her after reading your post AND WAS AMAZED AND HOW HELPFUL IT WAS. delvers are an issue no more for the killer dergs *flexes muscle*
@Foxhall
aaaaah thanks so much for sharing your mage build! mine is very similar (currently level 21 with 109 INT/50 QCK/15 VIT), but i added a haste stone to her after reading your post AND WAS AMAZED AND HOW HELPFUL IT WAS. delvers are an issue no more for the killer dergs *flexes muscle*
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
Dragons still can't level though? O_o
Dragons still can't level though? O_o
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70