Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70
I love those familiars OMG! I need them now. I HAVE A GREAT NEEEEEED~ ♥
(Me and the Kelp Beds don't do too well. Let's see how I fare in the Golem Workshop)
I love those familiars OMG! I need them now. I HAVE A GREAT NEEEEEED~ ♥
(Me and the Kelp Beds don't do too well. Let's see how I fare in the Golem Workshop)
15wxth5.png
I totally need that robot dog for my mad scientist, and the robotic moth for her mate :P Awesome update :D
I totally need that robot dog for my mad scientist, and the robotic moth for her mate :P Awesome update :D
- Sleeping at the frozen mountain of madness.
I am glad that I still have my one healing dragon. It's making the place pretty easy, though I'm sure people will find the most optimal setup for it eventually. :)
I am glad that I still have my one healing dragon. It's making the place pretty easy, though I'm sure people will find the most optimal setup for it eventually. :)
Can't registration just be left permanently open at this point? It's been, what, a year-and-a-half since the site basically went back into closed beta? The past registration windows have gone without a hitch, and I think it's time to leave the site open.
Can't registration just be left permanently open at this point? It's been, what, a year-and-a-half since the site basically went back into closed beta? The past registration windows have gone without a hitch, and I think it's time to leave the site open.
oh gosh I have a need to collect them all ahh they look so great!!
oh gosh I have a need to collect them all ahh they look so great!!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
This is amazing, Coli updates with new familiars are my kinda update.
This is amazing, Coli updates with new familiars are my kinda update.
What are the chances of winning against the Stone Borer and Frost Delver?

I have 6 lv.25s with Culex's farming stats (STR 129/ QCK 50/ VIT 13) and really there was no way to win against Stone with less than full life
What are the chances of winning against the Stone Borer and Frost Delver?

I have 6 lv.25s with Culex's farming stats (STR 129/ QCK 50/ VIT 13) and really there was no way to win against Stone with less than full life
Oh man, I hope it becomes a lightning-dominated venue eventually. :D
And pave the way for a robot breed. Eventually. (I can dream.)
Oh man, I hope it becomes a lightning-dominated venue eventually. :D
And pave the way for a robot breed. Eventually. (I can dream.)
wahhh I love the new familiars and venue!! *^* Nice!
wahhh I love the new familiars and venue!! *^* Nice!
I need that Scrapmetal Tracker. Awesome update!

EDIT: Whoa, those Rock Borers are tough.
I need that Scrapmetal Tracker. Awesome update!

EDIT: Whoa, those Rock Borers are tough.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70