Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
Welcome!
Welcome!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
[quote name="Sucrechat" date="2014-12-04 17:08:24"]I didn't realize there was so much animosity towards the staff. I've been treated with nothing but kindness since joining.[/quote] I joined the last registration period, and have seen nothing but amazing kindness and giving from everyone, :( I didn't know people had malice for staff.
Sucrechat wrote on 2014-12-04 17:08:24:
I didn't realize there was so much animosity towards the staff. I've been treated with nothing but kindness since joining.

I joined the last registration period, and have seen nothing but amazing kindness and giving from everyone, :( I didn't know people had malice for staff.
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
@Rexi Let's try this.

*Redacted*

Would still love some clarification on the report button. WotW is theoretically meant to be a discussion / help us address our concerns and I can't imagine this being a hard question to answer. It's either working or not.

Redacted by @Gaia for trying to share unreleased content
@Rexi Let's try this.

*Redacted*

Would still love some clarification on the report button. WotW is theoretically meant to be a discussion / help us address our concerns and I can't imagine this being a hard question to answer. It's either working or not.

Redacted by @Gaia for trying to share unreleased content
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Wow, I was really alarmed when I got a ping from @Aequorin of all people.

The link is currently broken because... I changed my url for a bit and can't currently return it because I had a friend change my account information on Tumblr because I have finals and can't be wasting time browsing Tumblr. >_>

But, yeah, thanks for the credit and the link will return to normal eventually after I finished gorging on coffee and reading notes.

Maybe I should make a post instead of having all that info on Tumblr.
Wow, I was really alarmed when I got a ping from @Aequorin of all people.

The link is currently broken because... I changed my url for a bit and can't currently return it because I had a friend change my account information on Tumblr because I have finals and can't be wasting time browsing Tumblr. >_>

But, yeah, thanks for the credit and the link will return to normal eventually after I finished gorging on coffee and reading notes.

Maybe I should make a post instead of having all that info on Tumblr.
Another registration window? Wow... this went by so quick XD
Another registration window? Wow... this went by so quick XD
Yay!
Yay!
@Clocks Good idea. Love the icon by the way, what a lovely Spiral.
@Clocks Good idea. Love the icon by the way, what a lovely Spiral.
:33 Welcome new mods! And huzzah another window! On the 15-16th no less! Cool since my birthday is the 16th! Haha I get newbies as a gift~
:33 Welcome new mods! And huzzah another window! On the 15-16th no less! Cool since my birthday is the 16th! Haha I get newbies as a gift~
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
What do they mean by element-less clans? Do new users have the ability to choose what flight they want not from the get go?
What do they mean by element-less clans? Do new users have the ability to choose what flight they want not from the get go?
@Sucrechat

@DomiTheMystic

I'd enlighten both of you if I could, but I don't feel like risking a banning. Seems I've already stirred the pot too much.
@Sucrechat

@DomiTheMystic

I'd enlighten both of you if I could, but I don't feel like risking a banning. Seems I've already stirred the pot too much.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33