Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50
OH GOD WILDCLAW SCROLLS OH GOD OH BOY
OH GOD WILDCLAW SCROLLS OH GOD OH BOY
All this 'forced holiday' problem makes me remember that once everyone celebrated Poland's Independence Day on World Of Tanks... where most of the players aren't even Polish... I cried happy tears.

Okay 5 minutes of grinding and I already have the familiar, should I get duplicates because it's limited or should I leave it alone because I can only bond with one? D:
All this 'forced holiday' problem makes me remember that once everyone celebrated Poland's Independence Day on World Of Tanks... where most of the players aren't even Polish... I cried happy tears.

Okay 5 minutes of grinding and I already have the familiar, should I get duplicates because it's limited or should I leave it alone because I can only bond with one? D:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="LightConcorde" date="2014-11-27 03:49:57"]All this 'forced holiday' problem makes me remember that once everyone celebrated Poland's Independence Day on World Of Tanks... where most of the players aren't even Polish... I cried happy tears. Okay 5 minutes of grinding and I already have the familiar, should I get duplicates because it's limited or should I leave it alone because I can only bond with one? D:[/quote] I already got two of them so the drop rate seems sane. Can't hurt to get a few and save em for friends who can't get em (or the auction house).
LightConcorde wrote on 2014-11-27 03:49:57:

I already got two of them so the drop rate seems sane. Can't hurt to get a few and save em for friends who can't get em (or the auction house).
Does anyone know where we can gather to get these guys?
Does anyone know where we can gather to get these guys?
U58SZuw.png
@Takora

The FR admins are mostly or all American (that's why they follow DST). I certainly can't speak on their behalf, but perhaps they wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving in their own way.

Also, the original news post made no mention of the holiday at all, so there's no conflict with the lore there. If your problem is that FR is 'celebrating' Thanksgiving, would you be happier about this event considering it doesn't have any 'official' ties to the RL holiday? I think it's safe to assume some in-world event or another prompted the appearance of the turkeys, and therefore, there's still no actual Thanksgiving celebration in-game.
@Takora

The FR admins are mostly or all American (that's why they follow DST). I certainly can't speak on their behalf, but perhaps they wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving in their own way.

Also, the original news post made no mention of the holiday at all, so there's no conflict with the lore there. If your problem is that FR is 'celebrating' Thanksgiving, would you be happier about this event considering it doesn't have any 'official' ties to the RL holiday? I think it's safe to assume some in-world event or another prompted the appearance of the turkeys, and therefore, there's still no actual Thanksgiving celebration in-game.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri

Earthshaker scared the Poultrygeists so much they turned into regular Earth aligned turkeys.
@Lucatri

Earthshaker scared the Poultrygeists so much they turned into regular Earth aligned turkeys.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
Yay WC Scrolls are back!

Also TURKEY!
Yay WC Scrolls are back!

Also TURKEY!
I was scared for a while because I couldn't find the armor set from the marketplace and then I remembered it's still Thursday.
Ooops.
I was scared for a while because I couldn't find the armor set from the marketplace and then I remembered it's still Thursday.
Ooops.
Right, temporarily releasing a re-skin of an already existing mob that requires going into the coli like people have been doing this entire week already, plus it being a common earth mob so it's giving an extra ending boost for the current event, is so bad.

//mega-sarcasm, man get back on drama rising.

ANYWAY EUM

Wildclaws.
Oh yes, opportunity. ♥ Also the offspring of one of my first dragons is finally going to be able to get his breed change, hooray :3!
Right, temporarily releasing a re-skin of an already existing mob that requires going into the coli like people have been doing this entire week already, plus it being a common earth mob so it's giving an extra ending boost for the current event, is so bad.

//mega-sarcasm, man get back on drama rising.

ANYWAY EUM

Wildclaws.
Oh yes, opportunity. ♥ Also the offspring of one of my first dragons is finally going to be able to get his breed change, hooray :3!
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
Have to say my favorite venue is Boreal Woods, so I'm ok with this.
Have to say my favorite venue is Boreal Woods, so I'm ok with this.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50