Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2014
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Another holiday, another bear, another excuse to farm the Coli!
Another holiday, another bear, another excuse to farm the Coli!
Awesome accents! Kind of disappointed about the lack of geode bellies because there were at least two stellar ones in the thread, but w/e. The winners are really good!
Awesome accents! Kind of disappointed about the lack of geode bellies because there were at least two stellar ones in the thread, but w/e. The winners are really good!
April14.png
[quote name="TigerDragon1001" date="2014-11-23 00:37:30"]That bear is oddly cute. [/quote] @Xhaztol and I have been taking turns with the bears. :) He did earth bear this time around. It's got a great gargoyle sort of vibe, plus that root beard! =D
TigerDragon1001 wrote on 2014-11-23 00:37:30:
That bear is oddly cute.

@Xhaztol and I have been taking turns with the bears. :) He did earth bear this time around. It's got a great gargoyle sort of vibe, plus that root beard! =D
I really.really like these skins.
happy festifal
I really.really like these skins.
happy festifal
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Woohoo!
Woohoo!
Hurrah!
Very glad to get honorable mention. Thank you! I'm also excited to see some results in the winning submissions I didn't see in the contest; must have been last second entries edited in but darn they are beautiful. I'll be buying a couple extra dragons to match!
Hurrah!
Very glad to get honorable mention. Thank you! I'm also excited to see some results in the winning submissions I didn't see in the contest; must have been last second entries edited in but darn they are beautiful. I'll be buying a couple extra dragons to match!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
ooh, I like the treads more than last year's crystalhide
ooh, I like the treads more than last year's crystalhide
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
I'm really disappointed that none of the Snapper skins or accents won. Many of them were great looking. :c
I'm really disappointed that none of the Snapper skins or accents won. Many of them were great looking. :c
WOOOT happy earth party!! :D
Thanks so much for picking my skin Undel and others - it means so much to me! Way more than you know!

Also GRATS OTHER WINNERS (soooo happy the jasper mirror was picked @demonpunk still one of my fav entries)
WOOOT happy earth party!! :D
Thanks so much for picking my skin Undel and others - it means so much to me! Way more than you know!

Also GRATS OTHER WINNERS (soooo happy the jasper mirror was picked @demonpunk still one of my fav entries)
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
color me shocked. I was not expecting a win this time around. Thanks, and lovely choices for accent and skin winners!
color me shocked. I was not expecting a win this time around. Thanks, and lovely choices for accent and skin winners!
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33