Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
And I thought I was actually going to save... xD
And I thought I was actually going to save... xD
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
Finally, no more items selling at max stack! Thank you! That has been desperately needed. It really hurts when you accidentally sell 3 smokes instead of one for an absolute low price.
Finally, no more items selling at max stack! Thank you! That has been desperately needed. It really hurts when you accidentally sell 3 smokes instead of one for an absolute low price.
I want to now own dragon ID 7291989!
What about the "facet" gene we were promised? I need another new treasure generator.
What about the "facet" gene we were promised? I need another new treasure generator.
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
The new armor looks amazing! Not sure I understand the wing drapes but the head pieces are cool :D Was there any particular reason why the market place quantity was changed? I kinda liked that it listed the maximum quantity by default (but its not a big deal, I can adjust!)
The new armor looks amazing! Not sure I understand the wing drapes but the head pieces are cool :D Was there any particular reason why the market place quantity was changed? I kinda liked that it listed the maximum quantity by default (but its not a big deal, I can adjust!)
Oohhhhh that steel armor though~

...At least half of my lair will have this.
Oohhhhh that steel armor though~

...At least half of my lair will have this.
[center]Meh.. [img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x447/Gonzonian/Whatever.gif[/img][/center]
Meh..

Whatever.gif
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
omg i dont usualyl use skins but the creepy webwings YES
omg i dont usualyl use skins but the creepy webwings YES
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
I need this new apparell. I need it.
I need this new apparell. I need it.
🐺 ||DragonCave || Tumblr || Art shop || GMT+10 || 🐺
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
y'all have been doing such amazing things with the latest updates! love the new jewelry, and armor, and wow my mouth literally dropped
y'all have been doing such amazing things with the latest updates! love the new jewelry, and armor, and wow my mouth literally dropped
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24