Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flourish Jewelry & Woodland Path Skins
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Ohmaigosh. Shiney.

No, seriously. That new apparel/jewelry is gorgeous. Especially the Pearl and Garnet... *grabby hands*
Ohmaigosh. Shiney.

No, seriously. That new apparel/jewelry is gorgeous. Especially the Pearl and Garnet... *grabby hands*
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
We need coliseum ACCENT drops!

The jewelry is pretty though.

The jewelry is pretty though.
fWKq08u.gif
I just had a clown crate drop in the Scorched Forest, and though I am disappointed it did not contain clowns I could convert into food, it was a nice bonus to boring grinding.
I just had a clown crate drop in the Scorched Forest, and though I am disappointed it did not contain clowns I could convert into food, it was a nice bonus to boring grinding.
ccDyspX.png
Oh wow! Can't wait to try those out, they look soooo beautiful!!!!!
Oh wow! Can't wait to try those out, they look soooo beautiful!!!!!
Gpasq5f.png
Oh my, the wildwood owl skin

*about 10000 grabby hands appear*
Oh my, the wildwood owl skin

*about 10000 grabby hands appear*
ping me 2 get my attention !!
wow beautiful!!! i think i need one in every color lol!!!
wow beautiful!!! i think i need one in every color lol!!!
Gpasq5f.png
Gorgeous jewelry, wish the scalpers resellers would leave some in the store for the rest of us.
Gorgeous jewelry, wish the scalpers resellers would leave some in the store for the rest of us.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
That jewelry is super pretty o3o [quote name="AlexGoneLoco" date="2014-11-06 13:02:07"]We need coliseum ACCENT drops! [/quote] Seriously. Skins are pretty, but I prefer accents.
That jewelry is super pretty o3o
AlexGoneLoco wrote on 2014-11-06 13:02:07:
Seriously. Skins are pretty, but I prefer accents.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
[quote name="LanternFire" date="2014-11-08 23:38:38"]That jewelry is super pretty o3o [quote name="AlexGoneLoco" date="2014-11-06 13:02:07"]We need coliseum ACCENT drops! [/quote] Seriously. Skins are pretty, but I prefer accents.[/quote] Agreed! Accents are more fun, but these skins are really lovely. Does anyone know if these can still be found in the coli, or if they've all been found, or it stops at a certain time? (Newbie here) :)
LanternFire wrote on 2014-11-08 23:38:38:
That jewelry is super pretty o3o
AlexGoneLoco wrote on 2014-11-06 13:02:07:
Seriously. Skins are pretty, but I prefer accents.

Agreed! Accents are more fun, but these skins are really lovely.

Does anyone know if these can still be found in the coli, or if they've all been found, or it stops at a certain time? (Newbie here)

:)
@mymbleth
Generally they'll tell us if a drop is going to stop at a certain time-- contrast the Riot thread skin paragraph ("For the remaining duration of the holiday, all 12 of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace and six of them will very rarely be gathered by digging in the Plague area or battling in the Coliseum") with this announcement's ("Woodland Path monsters now have a rare chance of dropping themed skins when defeated") and the difference is clear.
So, yeah, these can probably still be found in the Coli.

If any staff are still tracking the conversation, I too prefer accents to skins. (Props to the artists for doing such a good job, though; even if I'll never use them, these new skins look awesome.)
@mymbleth
Generally they'll tell us if a drop is going to stop at a certain time-- contrast the Riot thread skin paragraph ("For the remaining duration of the holiday, all 12 of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace and six of them will very rarely be gathered by digging in the Plague area or battling in the Coliseum") with this announcement's ("Woodland Path monsters now have a rare chance of dropping themed skins when defeated") and the difference is clear.
So, yeah, these can probably still be found in the Coli.

If any staff are still tracking the conversation, I too prefer accents to skins. (Props to the artists for doing such a good job, though; even if I'll never use them, these new skins look awesome.)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35