Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
[quote name="kanamine" date="2014-10-24 00:56:00"]Very nice! Though I suggest shifting the "to vault" button not quite so next to the "convert" button (or make a popup on the convert button asking for confirmation, like what was done with Crim). Some odd issues: - I put some penny jars/"other" items into the Vault, but when I go to the Vault and click the little icon to withdraw it from the vault, the Vault's "other" page becomes populated with my Hoard's "other" page without switching out from the Vault. It's easily corrected by clicking the Hoard pile of treasure pic, and nothing gets transferred otherwise as far as I can tell, so it's just an odd thing.[/quote] You are right, firing a correction now.
kanamine wrote on 2014-10-24 00:56:00:
Very nice! Though I suggest shifting the "to vault" button not quite so next to the "convert" button (or make a popup on the convert button asking for confirmation, like what was done with Crim).

Some odd issues:
- I put some penny jars/"other" items into the Vault, but when I go to the Vault and click the little icon to withdraw it from the vault, the Vault's "other" page becomes populated with my Hoard's "other" page without switching out from the Vault.

It's easily corrected by clicking the Hoard pile of treasure pic, and nothing gets transferred otherwise as far as I can tell, so it's just an odd thing.

You are right, firing a correction now.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Problem: A large portion of my skins and accents can't be stuck in the Vault. =(
Problem: A large portion of my skins and accents can't be stuck in the Vault. =(
NHzYzMb.png
Vaaaaaaaaults!!!! Yes! So important for impulse buyers like me!
Vaaaaaaaaults!!!! Yes! So important for impulse buyers like me!
I DONT KNOW IF I CARE MORE ABOUT THE LEAFS OR THE VAULT
I DONT KNOW IF I CARE MORE ABOUT THE LEAFS OR THE VAULT
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
[quote name="Dreadnought" date="2014-10-24 00:58:31"]Problem: A large portion of my skins and accents can't be stuck in the Vault. =([/quote] I'll need more detailed information about your issue. Please post in the bug forums with the item ids that are failing to function. Do they not have a button or do they not move?
Dreadnought wrote on 2014-10-24 00:58:31:

I'll need more detailed information about your issue. Please post in the bug forums with the item ids that are failing to function. Do they not have a button or do they not move?
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Dreadnought If they have a checkbox, check them and click "move to vault". If they do not have a checkbox, use the little green arrow "to vault" icon.
@Dreadnought If they have a checkbox, check them and click "move to vault". If they do not have a checkbox, use the little green arrow "to vault" icon.
Out of curiosity and because I haven't seen an answer yet (I'm very sleep deprived though, so who knows) the items that are the same we send to the vault, do they stack automatically, or will they form separate stacks since as they are put in, because they were put in at different times despite being the same content?
Out of curiosity and because I haven't seen an answer yet (I'm very sleep deprived though, so who knows) the items that are the same we send to the vault, do they stack automatically, or will they form separate stacks since as they are put in, because they were put in at different times despite being the same content?
.:/:. Proud collector of 60 Pearl Catchers .:\:.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicebanner.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
[url=http://i.imgur.com/TZjswzS.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/TZjswzS.png[/img][/url] The vault errors when you first click on it, but it does not show this error after you've used it once? What should this window say?
TZjswzS.png

The vault errors when you first click on it, but it does not show this error after you've used it once?

What should this window say?
//Heavy breathing
//Heavy breathing
THE VAULT IT AMAZING I LOVE IT. Also, I have a GREAT need of the Autumn Breeze for my Autumn Dragons. I MUST HAVE THEM! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6311923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63120/6311923_350.png[/img] [/url]
THE VAULT IT AMAZING I LOVE IT.

Also, I have a GREAT need of the Autumn Breeze for my Autumn Dragons. I MUST HAVE THEM!

6311923_350.png
15wxth5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45