Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
OMG, the vault is the best thing EVER. I finally have a place to put all my familiars after I max them out, so I can fill up my bestiary! I bought back about 50 familiars I had sold just to get them out of hair...now I have all my babies back :D
OMG, the vault is the best thing EVER. I finally have a place to put all my familiars after I max them out, so I can fill up my bestiary! I bought back about 50 familiars I had sold just to get them out of hair...now I have all my babies back :D
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
wish this came around before i accidentally converted all my cakes ;-;
wish this came around before i accidentally converted all my cakes ;-;
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Whoa! This is useful!

...Hey wait a sec, this coulda' saved my cakes...
Whoa! This is useful!

...Hey wait a sec, this coulda' saved my cakes...
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
OMG FINALLY A VAULT AND I LOVE THAT NEW APPAREL I NEED IT SO MUCH OMGGGG
OMG FINALLY A VAULT AND I LOVE THAT NEW APPAREL I NEED IT SO MUCH OMGGGG
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Vault is seriously the BEST thing ever. EVER!
Vault is seriously the BEST thing ever. EVER!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Thank you so much for the vault! Also, the leaves are beautiful.
Thank you so much for the vault! Also, the leaves are beautiful.
I love the vault!

It also provides an easy fix for when you need to combine partial stacks of items :D Just throw them in the vault and take them back out!
I love the vault!

It also provides an easy fix for when you need to combine partial stacks of items :D Just throw them in the vault and take them back out!
Vault! Yes, finally! :D
Vault! Yes, finally! :D
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Is anyone else having a fluctuating familiar count after putting some of them in the vault? I put my awakened familiars in there and count keeps jumping up and down to include the ones that are in the vault to suddenly deciding that they don't count. Kinda annoying. Hopefully something that gets fixed soon.
Is anyone else having a fluctuating familiar count after putting some of them in the vault? I put my awakened familiars in there and count keeps jumping up and down to include the ones that are in the vault to suddenly deciding that they don't count. Kinda annoying. Hopefully something that gets fixed soon.
AffiliateBanner.png
I am so late to say this, but thank you so much. The vault is perfect and adding the ability to store treasure and gems was excellent of you. Rock on.
I am so late to say this, but thank you so much. The vault is perfect and adding the ability to store treasure and gems was excellent of you. Rock on.
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45