Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@kittydragon

Awesome! Glad to hear! ^-^ The vault is exactly what I needed to safe keep my familiars that I don't want to get rid of on accident. =O
@kittydragon

Awesome! Glad to hear! ^-^ The vault is exactly what I needed to safe keep my familiars that I don't want to get rid of on accident. =O
HzGpUHb.png
This Vault feature is wonderful, now I can finally store my plushies so I don't accidentally trade or sell them and having some extra moola locked away is nice as well
This Vault feature is wonderful, now I can finally store my plushies so I don't accidentally trade or sell them and having some extra moola locked away is nice as well
@Vai

My understanding is that you never lose collection achievements after earning them, even if you actually sell or otherwise lose the items/familiars required. You don't need to hang onto them at all; if you do, it's usually just because you want to for completeness' sake. I've traded/accidentally sold pieces of my chess set before and never lost the points or anything. Putting them into the vault shouldn't do anything, either.

...yyyep, just tested with all my chess pieces, just to be sure. Your achievements will be fine. :) If it somehow happens that they aren't, I'd wager it's a bug and would report it.

I don't know if you'll earn an achievement if all of your items are in the vault (e.g., you store all ten of your runestones, then buy the eleventh you need), but even if not I imagine all you'd have to do is take the ten stored ones out again briefly.

Admins, thank you! Count me as yet another person who was desperately missing something like this. I'm a hair paranoid so I think I'll be waiting until the initial flood of bug reports settles down before putting anything really important in there, but omg yessssssss :D
@Vai

My understanding is that you never lose collection achievements after earning them, even if you actually sell or otherwise lose the items/familiars required. You don't need to hang onto them at all; if you do, it's usually just because you want to for completeness' sake. I've traded/accidentally sold pieces of my chess set before and never lost the points or anything. Putting them into the vault shouldn't do anything, either.

...yyyep, just tested with all my chess pieces, just to be sure. Your achievements will be fine. :) If it somehow happens that they aren't, I'd wager it's a bug and would report it.

I don't know if you'll earn an achievement if all of your items are in the vault (e.g., you store all ten of your runestones, then buy the eleventh you need), but even if not I imagine all you'd have to do is take the ten stored ones out again briefly.

Admins, thank you! Count me as yet another person who was desperately missing something like this. I'm a hair paranoid so I think I'll be waiting until the initial flood of bug reports settles down before putting anything really important in there, but omg yessssssss :D
I love it. The vault is so gonna work out for me. [quote]A typo for the word "Molten" in Venerable tier Fire lairs has been corrected.[/quote] This.... this makes me happy and I never even saw the typo. We all have a little OCD... :3 Edit: Forgot to mention that now saving up some T will be much easier. ^..^
I love it. The vault is so gonna work out for me.
Quote:
A typo for the word "Molten" in Venerable tier Fire lairs has been corrected.

This.... this makes me happy and I never even saw the typo. We all have a little OCD... :3

Edit:
Forgot to mention that now saving up some T will be much easier. ^..^
Vago and Sakku and inanequiddity: Flight Rising's only legal 6 year olds.
Quote:
Why on earth would you name a dragon NachoCheesesteak??
(Quote by OwlFeatherPen)
Mmm... I like the vault so far :o
... no more... accidentally selling stuff... ;w;... absentminded...
Mmm... I like the vault so far :o
... no more... accidentally selling stuff... ;w;... absentminded...
The vault update is exactly what I needed! I keep spending my treasure faster than I earn it, haha. In fact, I was just telling my boyfriend the other day that I wish FR had a bank feature like neopets. I couldn't be more satisfied!

And the aUTUMN LEAVES HHHHHHH. I can't wait to buy a couple for my beauties!
The vault update is exactly what I needed! I keep spending my treasure faster than I earn it, haha. In fact, I was just telling my boyfriend the other day that I wish FR had a bank feature like neopets. I couldn't be more satisfied!

And the aUTUMN LEAVES HHHHHHH. I can't wait to buy a couple for my beauties!
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
I REALLY NEEDED THE VAULT
I NEED TREASURE FOR LAIR SPACE AND NOW I CAN AVOID SPENDING IT ALL
I REALLY NEEDED THE VAULT
I NEED TREASURE FOR LAIR SPACE AND NOW I CAN AVOID SPENDING IT ALL
Is there a delay when putting items in the vault? Cause I just put my deity dolls in the vault and they're not there. And yes I clicked vault not sell I'm 100% sure.

edit: omg.. I just realized it has pages. I was looking at the food page the whole time wondering why my festival currency and other items weren't there. My bad. I was in panic!
Is there a delay when putting items in the vault? Cause I just put my deity dolls in the vault and they're not there. And yes I clicked vault not sell I'm 100% sure.

edit: omg.. I just realized it has pages. I was looking at the food page the whole time wondering why my festival currency and other items weren't there. My bad. I was in panic!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Phoenixsong

Yup, whether or not I would earn the achievement with the needed pieces stowed away is what I was inquiring about.

Of course, the collection achievements I think are kind of bugged, since I've had the rune stones collected for about a week now and still no pop on the achievement. So I merely wondered if putting them in the vault would delay that further.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback!
@Phoenixsong

Yup, whether or not I would earn the achievement with the needed pieces stowed away is what I was inquiring about.

Of course, the collection achievements I think are kind of bugged, since I've had the rune stones collected for about a week now and still no pop on the achievement. So I merely wondered if putting them in the vault would delay that further.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback!
mh8jR2Z.gif
This is late but a big thank you to the staff for figuring this out. I know people have been asking for a really long time.
This is late but a big thank you to the staff for figuring this out. I know people have been asking for a really long time.
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45