Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wolf Pelt Apparel
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
These are probably the first piece of apparel that I've vomited rainbows over. They're great.

@Shara

Yeah, the consistency in what is and isn't allowed is really... inconsistent. Phff.
These are probably the first piece of apparel that I've vomited rainbows over. They're great.

@Shara

Yeah, the consistency in what is and isn't allowed is really... inconsistent. Phff.
I think that the new Fae eyes are less creepy than the old ones.
I think that the new Fae eyes are less creepy than the old ones.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
FLOOF
FLOOF
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
nice!
nice!
*place egg here*-->
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
Oohh the fluffehness!! I need some!
Oohh the fluffehness!! I need some!
AffiliateBanner.png
As someone who actually collects and wears pelts
I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU FR THANK YOU
As someone who actually collects and wears pelts
I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU FR THANK YOU
XwAOBEQ.png
EVEN MORE FLUFF FOR OUR TUNDRAS YES
EVEN MORE FLUFF FOR OUR TUNDRAS YES
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
Next time, could we maybe get a warning before the Art is updated? When you last talked about updating the old fae art it was about Iri/Shimmer and lines, not about eyes :C I'm super unhappy with the new ones. Guess I won't get me a permababy after all...
Next time, could we maybe get a warning before the Art is updated? When you last talked about updating the old fae art it was about Iri/Shimmer and lines, not about eyes :C I'm super unhappy with the new ones. Guess I won't get me a permababy after all...
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@ShenziSixaxis - Yep, just a confusing thing to me but glad to know I'm not the only one to see it X3

Also, I just really noticed but those are super HUGE wolves... unless each cape is made to look like a wolf and made out of smaller pieces from various pelts XD
@ShenziSixaxis - Yep, just a confusing thing to me but glad to know I'm not the only one to see it X3

Also, I just really noticed but those are super HUGE wolves... unless each cape is made to look like a wolf and made out of smaller pieces from various pelts XD
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
that's one big wolf
that's one big wolf
gM1MTf9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36