Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wolf Pelt Apparel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
I need like 10 of those! Awesome new apparel!
I need like 10 of those! Awesome new apparel!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
MUST HAVE THEM ALL
MUST HAVE THEM ALL
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
They remind me of an accent i got made a bit back.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5749378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57494/5749378_350.png[/img] [/url]
They remind me of an accent i got made a bit back..

5749378_350.png
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
DANG!
DANG!

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
MAY THE LEAFY MOTH TRADE BURN IN THE 7 FIRES OF HELL
MAY THE LEAFY MOTH TRADE BURN IN THE 7 FIRES OF HELL
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
The pelts are really well drawn and I do love the range of colors for them...and I hate to be the Negative Nancy here, but the level of consistency on what's okay and what's not is so bizarre.

Skinned wolves are fine to wear as clothing, but an accent that has dripping blood or one that shows bleeding or severed parts is not, except when it is....sometimes. Depending on situation.

*scratches head in confusion*

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to be getting at least a few because I do love them! I' just confused as to what's cool and what's not on the "Dead-O-Meter".

Also, the new Fae eyes are super creepy but I adore the creep level, they stare into eternity now and I think it's hilarious X3 (Also, putting baby fae eyes on the Dragon Gods and NPC's has cheered my week right up XD)
The pelts are really well drawn and I do love the range of colors for them...and I hate to be the Negative Nancy here, but the level of consistency on what's okay and what's not is so bizarre.

Skinned wolves are fine to wear as clothing, but an accent that has dripping blood or one that shows bleeding or severed parts is not, except when it is....sometimes. Depending on situation.

*scratches head in confusion*

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to be getting at least a few because I do love them! I' just confused as to what's cool and what's not on the "Dead-O-Meter".

Also, the new Fae eyes are super creepy but I adore the creep level, they stare into eternity now and I think it's hilarious X3 (Also, putting baby fae eyes on the Dragon Gods and NPC's has cheered my week right up XD)
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
Those pelts are gorgeous! I am going to need some, they'd probably look neat on some of my dragons.
Those pelts are gorgeous! I am going to need some, they'd probably look neat on some of my dragons.
JViYfKK.png
I love the pelts so much, I need them all! ;w;
I love the pelts so much, I need them all! ;w;
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
The new Fae eyes still creep me out...
The new Fae eyes still creep me out...
natureh5.png
I NEED SO MANY OF THEM
I NEED SO MANY OF THEM