Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Ravera Haha. Thanks! I thought it was odd that you could sell a ghostly aura. It implies someone's buying. XD
@Ravera Haha. Thanks! I thought it was odd that you could sell a ghostly aura. It implies someone's buying. XD
Wheee I'm so excited about these skins finally coming out!!! 8D (due to no bias of my own whatsoever huehuehue)

I need no less than a billiondy smoke gyres, and a zeeba to go with my rambra o:
Wheee I'm so excited about these skins finally coming out!!! 8D (due to no bias of my own whatsoever huehuehue)

I need no less than a billiondy smoke gyres, and a zeeba to go with my rambra o:
Oh man that item receipts are awesome!
Oh man that item receipts are awesome!
Has the error with Female [b]Aqua Ripple[/b] Snappers displaying as Caribbean Ripple been fixed yet? [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2m67l0i.png[/img]
Has the error with Female Aqua Ripple Snappers displaying as Caribbean Ripple been fixed yet?
2m67l0i.png
-- Dember (#4478)
dember.png
aim, yim & skype: xDember | msn: xDember@hotmail.com | email: xDember@gmail.com
Please ping me with @Dember if you respond to me.
Two male mirror skins! Mine are very happy :D
Two male mirror skins! Mine are very happy :D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
New things! Eeeeep! Gotta get all the new coliseum things!

Thank you for the new goodies!
New things! Eeeeep! Gotta get all the new coliseum things!

Thank you for the new goodies!
It's always nice to see bug fixes and other new items. Thanks, staff!
It's always nice to see bug fixes and other new items. Thanks, staff!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Nice update to art. BUT! @undel, when are you going to fix the scars on male coatls?
Nice update to art. BUT! @undel, when are you going to fix the scars on male coatls?
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
The new skins look cool!
The new skins look cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
First venue skins I really want!!! NEED that Basilisk, Smoke Gyre and Scorched Forest
First venue skins I really want!!! NEED that Basilisk, Smoke Gyre and Scorched Forest
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16