Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
A writer's contest? Perhaps a great opportunity for me to train and sharpen my skills in careful and calculated poetry. Everyone must have some art to practice, don't you all agree? Art frees the mind, shapes the spirit, holds the power to inspire souls across the globe... Through something as simple as strokes of the paintbrush, or well-placed words, polished wood cuttings, or stunning photography that captures every living, moving thing in every unique shot.
A writer's contest? Perhaps a great opportunity for me to train and sharpen my skills in careful and calculated poetry. Everyone must have some art to practice, don't you all agree? Art frees the mind, shapes the spirit, holds the power to inspire souls across the globe... Through something as simple as strokes of the paintbrush, or well-placed words, polished wood cuttings, or stunning photography that captures every living, moving thing in every unique shot.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-08-31 16:17:06"][list][*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market][b]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Blueprints[/b][/url] will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/list][/quote] I thought skin/accent blueprints were always in stock, or am I missing something? Anyway like the idea, interested to see how it works out for making it easier for non-snipers to get stuff.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-08-31 16:17:06:

I thought skin/accent blueprints were always in stock, or am I missing something?

Anyway like the idea, interested to see how it works out for making it easier for non-snipers to get stuff.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the info!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Its so nice to have a WoW that has like... CONTENT and not just a monthly recap of news.

I like all these changes and news! AND YES PENNY JARRRRRSSSS!!!!!
Its so nice to have a WoW that has like... CONTENT and not just a monthly recap of news.

I like all these changes and news! AND YES PENNY JARRRRRSSSS!!!!!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
[quote name="Peixes" date="2014-08-31 16:36:34"][quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-08-31 16:17:06"][list][*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market][b]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Blueprints[/b][/url] will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/list][/quote] I thought skin/accent blueprints were always in stock, or am I missing something? Anyway like the idea, interested to see how it works out for making it easier for non-snipers to get stuff.[/quote] @Peixes, that has been corrected! Thank you for bringing that to our attention!
Peixes wrote on 2014-08-31 16:36:34:
Aequorin wrote on 2014-08-31 16:17:06:

I thought skin/accent blueprints were always in stock, or am I missing something?

Anyway like the idea, interested to see how it works out for making it easier for non-snipers to get stuff.

@Peixes, that has been corrected! Thank you for bringing that to our attention!
I enjoyed the item contest, thanks for the updates :)
I enjoyed the item contest, thanks for the updates :)
1kz7OWt.png
Moved!
Moved!
I love this update and the caption contest! I can even sense a Sherlock reference I could work in! ♥
I love this update and the caption contest! I can even sense a Sherlock reference I could work in! ♥
Excellent update! Yay, a writing contest!
Excellent update! Yay, a writing contest!
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Hanjamuffin @rainwaltz Please submit to the contest thread. THe newspost is not place to put your entries. Thanks!
@Hanjamuffin @rainwaltz Please submit to the contest thread. THe newspost is not place to put your entries. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18