Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I love the Beeswax. XD It's so cute! And baby owls~ Ahhh. Love the new items~

And thank you so much for higher market place stocking! Very appreciated!
I love the Beeswax. XD It's so cute! And baby owls~ Ahhh. Love the new items~

And thank you so much for higher market place stocking! Very appreciated!
Oh gosh yes~
and I ain't gonna let the owlets be eaten no way
I need thousands
Oh gosh yes~
and I ain't gonna let the owlets be eaten no way
I need thousands
Gammass.gif
Those owlets are soooo cute! I don't think I could possibly use them as food! So guess I'll be hoarding baby owls in the future :D
Those owlets are soooo cute! I don't think I could possibly use them as food! So guess I'll be hoarding baby owls in the future :D
Noooooo how am i gonna bring myself to convert those adorable owlets into food ahhh ;w;
Noooooo how am i gonna bring myself to convert those adorable owlets into food ahhh ;w;
i log on to the dragon website, i eat the codings
Never eating those owls.
Never eating those owls.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
Yay! So glad the augment stones are *mostly* working now! Been kind of boring not getting to do anything with all those stones I get. Also, yay for the jar trade! I have quite a few jars, and would have several hundred more if not for the fact I kept selling them for money while the trade was down. Now I can recycle my jars instead!
Yay! So glad the augment stones are *mostly* working now! Been kind of boring not getting to do anything with all those stones I get. Also, yay for the jar trade! I have quite a few jars, and would have several hundred more if not for the fact I kept selling them for money while the trade was down. Now I can recycle my jars instead!
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
baBY OWLS

OWLETS

YEEESSSSSSS
baBY OWLS

OWLETS

YEEESSSSSSS
afef61a686.png
Those Owls!! oh my goodness they are adorable!
Those Owls!! oh my goodness they are adorable!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
NGL, I'm pretty excited about these owlets (they're super cute) and the increased market place stocking. I'm also happy to hear that until the fix is permanent we won't be seeing an increase in monster buffing.
NGL, I'm pretty excited about these owlets (they're super cute) and the increased market place stocking. I'm also happy to hear that until the fix is permanent we won't be seeing an increase in monster buffing.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
I will not be able to resist getting a full stack of those owls. they are too cute. and broken penny jar trade..looks like I'll need to start actually keeping those now.
I will not be able to resist getting a full stack of those owls. they are too cute. and broken penny jar trade..looks like I'll need to start actually keeping those now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18