Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
you guys i need all of these

i literally went broke trying to get all the skins for light's festival and FLAMEFORGER and hella but i'm gonna grind in the coli for all of these
you guys i need all of these

i literally went broke trying to get all the skins for light's festival and FLAMEFORGER and hella but i'm gonna grind in the coli for all of these
gM1MTf9.png
the accent I really liked didn't win , which disappoints me as it was also the case in the Thundercrack cranivale :/ but the Magmatic Pauldrons are stunning , I need tons of these *w*
the accent I really liked didn't win , which disappoints me as it was also the case in the Thundercrack cranivale :/ but the Magmatic Pauldrons are stunning , I need tons of these *w*
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
First Lameforger, and then linking to Brightshine lmao UNDEL YOURE GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MATHER.

Lovely choices all on the skins and accents! There are a few that I'd have loved to see win although they didn't, but I'll have to poke around the submission forum and see what the makers' plans for them now are.
First Lameforger, and then linking to Brightshine lmao UNDEL YOURE GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MATHER.

Lovely choices all on the skins and accents! There are a few that I'd have loved to see win although they didn't, but I'll have to poke around the submission forum and see what the makers' plans for them now are.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Thenks, Mather! :3
Thenks, Mather! :3
PtT2ame_zps18b03890.png
Let me show you what you're missing, I'm your paradise... (Paradise, Jaejoong)
Wow, skins are wonderful, especially for Skydancer. However, I really counted on something for male Wildclaw this time :(
Wow, skins are wonderful, especially for Skydancer. However, I really counted on something for male Wildclaw this time :(
Love the skins and accents!
Love the skins and accents!
Really loving the diversity in the choices this time around. And the bear looks awesome. :D
Really loving the diversity in the choices this time around. And the bear looks awesome. :D
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
I need a million of those Firebird Feather accents *_*
I need a million of those Firebird Feather accents *_*
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Have a blazing Flameforger's Festival everyone!! :D

Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners! c:
Have a blazing Flameforger's Festival everyone!! :D

Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners! c:
Wow them skins and accents look AWESOME! I'm so going to have fun trying to collect as many as possible lol
Wow them skins and accents look AWESOME! I'm so going to have fun trying to collect as many as possible lol
Loves all things feline
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30