Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Previews, Xolo, Gathering Adds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Those new familiars are precious. ;o;
Those new familiars are precious. ;o;
Those new familiars are so cute. XD
Those new familiars are so cute. XD
Oh my gosh!!! The Xolo's are sooooo cute. And the cute lil' babs on their backs *dies of cuteness*

and there goes all my gems ;w;
Oh my gosh!!! The Xolo's are sooooo cute. And the cute lil' babs on their backs *dies of cuteness*

and there goes all my gems ;w;
SALAMANDERES
SALAMANDERES
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
The Xolos are so cute! Look at the babies on their backs omg!
The Xolos are so cute! Look at the babies on their backs omg!
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
*yells a lot about skin previews*
*yells a lot about skin previews*
XOLOS

This is the first time I've been so excited about a familiar :D Also, thanks for the accent previewer! (how about an apparel one next time eh? -nudge nudge-)
XOLOS

This is the first time I've been so excited about a familiar :D Also, thanks for the accent previewer! (how about an apparel one next time eh? -nudge nudge-)
ACCENT PREVIEWS YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS
ACCENT PREVIEWS YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
AXOLOTLS... SKIN PREVIEWS...

What a good update. Thank you admins!!
AXOLOTLS... SKIN PREVIEWS...

What a good update. Thank you admins!!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I really dislike how "Cycling" is worded - "The possibility of eventually." It's vague to the point of complete meaninglessness, especially since none of the "Cycled" stuff has ever returned so far. =/

Love everything else, though, especially the accent previews! XD
I really dislike how "Cycling" is worded - "The possibility of eventually." It's vague to the point of complete meaninglessness, especially since none of the "Cycled" stuff has ever returned so far. =/

Love everything else, though, especially the accent previews! XD
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30