Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Feathered Wings & Flowering Foes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
THAT APPAREL I NEED IT NOW

And that's like all I have to say about this update besides those are some pretty cool monsters and also looks like that person was right about their nest artwork changing.
THAT APPAREL I NEED IT NOW

And that's like all I have to say about this update besides those are some pretty cool monsters and also looks like that person was right about their nest artwork changing.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Those wings. Those familiars.

DAMN. Rad.

Please thank whoever was the artist for all those things!
Those wings. Those familiars.

DAMN. Rad.

Please thank whoever was the artist for all those things!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
[quote name="Fenix" date="2014-08-07 18:32:33"]I NEED TEN THOUSAND @undel can we get them from chests too?[/quote] Some of them. The 1-2 stars will have a chance to appear in iron chests, and the 1-4 stars will have a chance to appear in gilded chests.
Fenix wrote on 2014-08-07 18:32:33:
I NEED TEN THOUSAND

@undel can we get them from chests too?

Some of them. The 1-2 stars will have a chance to appear in iron chests, and the 1-4 stars will have a chance to appear in gilded chests.
@Undel Do we know when the wings will be posted?
This sniping/scalping crap is really disappointing....
@Undel Do we know when the wings will be posted?
This sniping/scalping crap is really disappointing....
Wonderful update! But... what Flight are the black wings for? And, hmm, there are only 10 wings... No yellow or Maize for Light?

I need those familiars immediately.
Wonderful update! But... what Flight are the black wings for? And, hmm, there are only 10 wings... No yellow or Maize for Light?

I need those familiars immediately.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
[quote name="RandyPandy" date="2014-08-07 18:42:32"][quote name="Undel" date="2014-08-07 18:29:00"] The dragons of the 11 flights have taken to adorning their wings with vibrant plumage.[/quote] There are 11 Flights, but only 10 wings. Which Flight was left out?! D8[/quote] Lightning flight, because science states you can't fly with wax wings.
RandyPandy wrote on 2014-08-07 18:42:32:
Undel wrote on 2014-08-07 18:29:00:
The dragons of the 11 flights have taken to adorning their wings with vibrant plumage.
There are 11 Flights, but only 10 wings. Which Flight was left out?! D8

Lightning flight, because science states you can't fly with wax wings.
beep bop boop
[quote name="Confectionary" date="2014-08-07 18:37:55"]But Undel pls. Why you post this before putting the materials needed for the Swipp trade Tn T I [I]NEED[/I] TO KNOW WHAT TO HOARD![/quote] On the way! :-D
Confectionary wrote on 2014-08-07 18:37:55:
But Undel pls. Why you post this before putting the materials needed for the Swipp trade Tn T I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO HOARD!

On the way! :-D
those venus flytrap janustrap are interesting
hopefully i'll get one
those venus flytrap janustrap are interesting
hopefully i'll get one
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
GORGEOUS....... if i dont get thiose wings i will die..... gorgeus
GORGEOUS....... if i dont get thiose wings i will die..... gorgeus
Those wings look lovely, so excited to get them! And now I need those familiars haha
The update is great I just wish we'd get a warning about items being removed. Maybe at least keep them till rollover the same day they're announced. (I know Cindershrooms aren't too rare in gathering, still it'd be nice to know I can try my hand at getting them before rollover)
Those wings look lovely, so excited to get them! And now I need those familiars haha
The update is great I just wish we'd get a warning about items being removed. Maybe at least keep them till rollover the same day they're announced. (I know Cindershrooms aren't too rare in gathering, still it'd be nice to know I can try my hand at getting them before rollover)
XcyS55e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39