Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Contest, Apparel, Familiars
1 2 3
OMG! More bird familiars! Umm. . .sorry, I kinda, well, collect birds (Should see my hoard, I refuse to convert or sell a bird) and am glad to see more bird familiars.
OMG! More bird familiars! Umm. . .sorry, I kinda, well, collect birds (Should see my hoard, I refuse to convert or sell a bird) and am glad to see more bird familiars.
3g9g.png
Another sweet addition. Keep up the good work. :)
Another sweet addition. Keep up the good work. :)
Yey! More glowing items. Love!
Yey! More glowing items. Love!
May the odds be ever in your favor.a6lAMEf.pngLost Marbles Rookery - OPEN
awesome stuff :)

only just seen this post (tho i had noticed the differences in the coliseum)

any chance we can get a notification when there is new news?
awesome stuff :)

only just seen this post (tho i had noticed the differences in the coliseum)

any chance we can get a notification when there is new news?
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
OH MY LANTA! I need those Lamps!!! <3 (and Clouddancers) A bit bummed at the Reflect costing 40 breath lol I loved using that at 0, but I totally understand the need for it to cost soemthing. Awesome updates guys! Excited for the upcoming Jubilee!!
OH MY LANTA! I need those Lamps!!! <3 (and Clouddancers) A bit bummed at the Reflect costing 40 breath lol I loved using that at 0, but I totally understand the need for it to cost soemthing. Awesome updates guys! Excited for the upcoming Jubilee!!
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
This is best thing EVER!
Love everything!
This is best thing EVER!
Love everything!
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
@InkyPetrel omg Iron Dragon, that&#039;s fabulous
@InkyPetrel omg Iron Dragon, that&#039;s fabulous
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Thank you so much for making Bolster add breath instead of costing breath. *___* I was wondering why that was happening this morning in the Coliseum, but I certainly wasn&#039;t complaining!
Thank you so much for making Bolster add breath instead of costing breath. *___* I was wondering why that was happening this morning in the Coliseum, but I certainly wasn&#039;t complaining!
Have I mentioned recently how much I love the FR team?

Like seriously, if you put this much love into the site throughout its existence, you will win the internets.

win the internets
Have I mentioned recently how much I love the FR team?

Like seriously, if you put this much love into the site throughout its existence, you will win the internets.

win the internets
ypBEEZJ.png
Sorry for the likely dumb question from a new member, I&#039;m loving the site already, but do those abilities stock in the Marketplace and if so, how much are they there so I can save for them?
Thanks you~
Sorry for the likely dumb question from a new member, I&#039;m loving the site already, but do those abilities stock in the Marketplace and if so, how much are they there so I can save for them?
Thanks you~
Wrath. Is. Back.
1 2 3