Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
AHHHH! New familiars! Back to leveling >.>
AHHHH! New familiars! Back to leveling >.>
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@Amalythia
No, I use malwarebytes and/or Avira, and despite not being a known issue have tried disabling them entirely to see if I could get a stable connection.

Thank you for the advice, but as far as I'm aware I don't have a known conflict.
I'm one of the people effected by the changes and we don't really know why yet. In all my experimenting and testing I couldn't get either of my computers to not be disconnected from the coli fairly quickly (like, first round. It loads, then looses a connection.)
@Amalythia
No, I use malwarebytes and/or Avira, and despite not being a known issue have tried disabling them entirely to see if I could get a stable connection.

Thank you for the advice, but as far as I'm aware I don't have a known conflict.
I'm one of the people effected by the changes and we don't really know why yet. In all my experimenting and testing I couldn't get either of my computers to not be disconnected from the coli fairly quickly (like, first round. It loads, then looses a connection.)
@Ankokou : That's a bummer, I wish I had more info for you. I'm sure you've probably already submitted a bug report, so hopefully the situation will be resolved soon. I'm sorry I can't be more help. :(
@Ankokou : That's a bummer, I wish I had more info for you. I'm sure you've probably already submitted a bug report, so hopefully the situation will be resolved soon. I'm sorry I can't be more help. :(
Love Hippos! I still don't have the old ones, but I will add these two onto the list of must get Familiars.
Love Hippos! I still don't have the old ones, but I will add these two onto the list of must get Familiars.
Mb1kG4x.png
Welcome, new mods! ♥ And congrats to those who were promoted :D
Welcome, new mods! ♥ And congrats to those who were promoted :D
Welcome new mods!
Welcome new mods!
Congrats and welcome to the new mods!

Those new familiars look awesome ;;
Congrats and welcome to the new mods!

Those new familiars look awesome ;;
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
Thank you for the nice update, I love the Cardinal Hippogriff. And also, congratulations to the new staff members! :)
Thank you for the nice update, I love the Cardinal Hippogriff. And also, congratulations to the new staff members! :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Welcome new mods and congrats @Amalythia @Aequorin!
:D
Welcome new mods and congrats @Amalythia @Aequorin!
:D
Congratz to the new mods :)
Congratz to the new mods :)
~Ise-kun~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13