Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oh wow that cardinal one. Guess I'm taking a step back into Harpy's Roost for awhile. I need some of those.

And congratulations to our new moderators, and Aequorin for the new position!
Oh wow that cardinal one. Guess I'm taking a step back into Harpy's Roost for awhile. I need some of those.

And congratulations to our new moderators, and Aequorin for the new position!
Ohhhhh cant wait to get the new familiars and Congrats to Loddie and Ravette on becoming mods I wish the best of luck! And to Amalythia on the new position.
Ohhhhh cant wait to get the new familiars and Congrats to Loddie and Ravette on becoming mods I wish the best of luck! And to Amalythia on the new position.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Congrats to the new mods and LOVE the new familiars!!
Congrats to the new mods and LOVE the new familiars!!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Congrats to the new Mods!!! :)
Congrats to the new Mods!!! :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Loving the new familiars and mod team... not loving I haven't been able to use the coliseum since the security updates and have no known issues.

Any chance you are going to address these new issues in the next update?
Loving the new familiars and mod team... not loving I haven't been able to use the coliseum since the security updates and have no known issues.

Any chance you are going to address these new issues in the next update?
Congrats to everyone who recieved promotions! I'm sure you all will do a great job.
Congrats to everyone who recieved promotions! I'm sure you all will do a great job.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Congrats new mods!! Great to have you! :D
Congrats new mods!! Great to have you! :D
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Ankokou : Does your PC use trendmicro as an anti-virus? It seems like that's been causing some connection issues and it's something they're working on. Unfortunately no ETA at this time. :

*makes slappy hands at emotes that never work*
@Ankokou : Does your PC use trendmicro as an anti-virus? It seems like that's been causing some connection issues and it's something they're working on. Unfortunately no ETA at this time. :

*makes slappy hands at emotes that never work*
Welcome new Mods, great to see the admin staff growing. The new familiars look like they shall be interesting.
Welcome new Mods, great to see the admin staff growing. The new familiars look like they shall be interesting.
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13