Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello @Paintedwings, they're shipping out all this month and everything will be out in the mail before the end of January. Several dozen are already on the way to our fine backers!
Hello @Paintedwings, they're shipping out all this month and everything will be out in the mail before the end of January. Several dozen are already on the way to our fine backers!
Welcome new mods and congrats on the promotions. :)
Welcome new mods and congrats on the promotions. :)
Congrats on getting Community Manager @Aequorin! And @Amalythia for getting Senior Mod! And for @Ravette for making mod as well! I look forward to working with you all :)
Congrats on getting Community Manager @Aequorin! And @Amalythia for getting Senior Mod! And for @Ravette for making mod as well! I look forward to working with you all :)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Congratulations and Welcome!
Congratulations and Welcome!
Loves all things feline
Congrats to everyone! 8D

Congrats to everyone! 8D

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Excellent, more mods and whatnot is just what FR needed. ^.^ Welcome to the team, everyone! :D
Excellent, more mods and whatnot is just what FR needed. ^.^ Welcome to the team, everyone! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Grats to all on the promotions and yay for new familiars =D
Grats to all on the promotions and yay for new familiars =D
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Congrats to the new moderators and wow I NEED those new familiars! They are gorgeous!
Congrats to the new moderators and wow I NEED those new familiars! They are gorgeous!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
New familiars! Yay!
New familiars! Yay!
SQVdsFh.png
@Aequorin ok, so i should get an email from the kickstarter page before the end of january with a tracking number and stuff right?
@Aequorin ok, so i should get an email from the kickstarter page before the end of january with a tracking number and stuff right?
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13