Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Woohoo! I love birdies!
Woohoo! I love birdies!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Congrats to all mods and managers, old and new! :D
Congrats to all mods and managers, old and new! :D
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Aequorin
(hopefully I didn't typo the name, haha) so will twitchy still be a moderator? I notice that that account wasn't listed here as a moderator for the arcane forum ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=1028079

So I wasn't sure if that account was retired... but now I know, I think.. xD
@Aequorin
(hopefully I didn't typo the name, haha) so will twitchy still be a moderator? I notice that that account wasn't listed here as a moderator for the arcane forum ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=1028079

So I wasn't sure if that account was retired... but now I know, I think.. xD
1kz7OWt.png
Congrats on your new position twitchy (or shall I say, @Aequorin ;^))!

And congrats to the new mods, but I must say...I do miss our Lune. I wonder where she got off to? She was the spirit of the Help Center. :^(

Oh and I'm positively drooling over these new familiars. Birds are my absolute favorite!
Congrats on your new position twitchy (or shall I say, @Aequorin ;^))!

And congrats to the new mods, but I must say...I do miss our Lune. I wonder where she got off to? She was the spirit of the Help Center. :^(

Oh and I'm positively drooling over these new familiars. Birds are my absolute favorite!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Dragoness, twitchy will revert back to my personal play account. :)
@Dragoness, twitchy will revert back to my personal play account. :)
@Aequorin
Oh, fun! At least you'll get to have some R&R there when you need a break from moderaty things :D
@Aequorin
Oh, fun! At least you'll get to have some R&R there when you need a break from moderaty things :D
1kz7OWt.png
Wow this is great! :D Love the new Familiars! And welcome @Ravette & @Loddie!
Wow this is great! :D Love the new Familiars! And welcome @Ravette & @Loddie!
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
Fantastic update. Congratulations everyone :D
Fantastic update. Congratulations everyone :D
Oh wow, gorgeous new familiars! :O

Welcome, welcome new mods! And congratulations, Amalythia, on your promotion!
Oh wow, gorgeous new familiars! :O

Welcome, welcome new mods! And congratulations, Amalythia, on your promotion!
tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto3_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto4_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto5_250.png
this is great news and all, but can we please get some sort of mention of the physical backer paid items? last i asked, they were ready and supposed to be shipped in january, after all the holiday chaos. january ends in 10 days or so… this whole nonsense with the kickstarter purchases has been very nerve wracking, im pretty stressed out about it because it just feels like constant stalling and constant excuses. its been months since they were originally expected to be delivered. and still no updates or emails or anything whatsoever. nothing official at least…
this is great news and all, but can we please get some sort of mention of the physical backer paid items? last i asked, they were ready and supposed to be shipped in january, after all the holiday chaos. january ends in 10 days or so… this whole nonsense with the kickstarter purchases has been very nerve wracking, im pretty stressed out about it because it just feels like constant stalling and constant excuses. its been months since they were originally expected to be delivered. and still no updates or emails or anything whatsoever. nothing official at least…
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13