Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leis & Boreal Wood Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*giggling for the whole rest of the day from all these sweet comments*

Dohohoh C':
*giggling for the whole rest of the day from all these sweet comments*

Dohohoh C':
2u8j5dz.jpg
Snow leopard spots! I might get a tundra just for that.
Snow leopard spots! I might get a tundra just for that.
I'm so glad to see the flowers aren't lazy as balls for the past two flower apparel. I'm okay with leis being one flower because all the leis I've seen are fake + use one flower fabric cut out so.

Absolutely loving the meditate skin.
I'm so glad to see the flowers aren't lazy as balls for the past two flower apparel. I'm okay with leis being one flower because all the leis I've seen are fake + use one flower fabric cut out so.

Absolutely loving the meditate skin.
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
Awwe, that last snapper looks so happy! I want it.
Awwe, that last snapper looks so happy! I want it.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
YAY! More naturey apparel! Thank you team ♥ And the skins are so beautiful as well :D
YAY! More naturey apparel! Thank you team ♥ And the skins are so beautiful as well :D
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
YAY!
YAY!

Yes, meditate skin!
Yes, meditate skin!
Well dang, too bad we don't have any Hawaiian shirts to go with those leis. . . *WINKWINK*
Well dang, too bad we don't have any Hawaiian shirts to go with those leis. . . *WINKWINK*
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
The lack of guardian skins in the last three updates is making me sad...guess people like the foofier dragons more? (As I type this I remember my avatar is a SD) hohoho...
The lack of guardian skins in the last three updates is making me sad...guess people like the foofier dragons more? (As I type this I remember my avatar is a SD) hohoho...
The last of the floral shipments? Bummer. I really love the corsage, crown and now a lei! These are beautiful! Thank you admins for making these
The last of the floral shipments? Bummer. I really love the corsage, crown and now a lei! These are beautiful! Thank you admins for making these
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8