Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skins and Corsages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
dat ridgeback skin OwO
dat ridgeback skin OwO
gM1MTf9.png
Those corsages are so pretty!
I don't really use skins, but the winners are, as always, beautiful.
Those corsages are so pretty!
I don't really use skins, but the winners are, as always, beautiful.
ZPPY.png
So.. amazing... must... COLLECT! O.O *scrambles to get gems*
So.. amazing... must... COLLECT! O.O *scrambles to get gems*
Lovely skins! Now I just have to get some dragons that can survive in the Mire...
Lovely skins! Now I just have to get some dragons that can survive in the Mire...
For the mire skin chests and all of the skin chests we plan on adding to the coliseum, there is a pretty rare drop rate. This is because they are long-term additions to the coliseum, and there will be 70+ skins to added before we are done (thanks to wonderful creations of our community) The skins are a treat that you get in addition to your normal coliseum loot, rather than something I would recommend farming directly.
For the mire skin chests and all of the skin chests we plan on adding to the coliseum, there is a pretty rare drop rate. This is because they are long-term additions to the coliseum, and there will be 70+ skins to added before we are done (thanks to wonderful creations of our community) The skins are a treat that you get in addition to your normal coliseum loot, rather than something I would recommend farming directly.
Great skins! Can't wait to find some.
Great skins! Can't wait to find some.
Those are some gorgeous additions! Coming by any of those skins will be a nice surprise! Well done, artists!
Those are some gorgeous additions! Coming by any of those skins will be a nice surprise! Well done, artists!
U58SZuw.png
@Undel

The flower sits on the ground for the male snappers
@Undel

The flower sits on the ground for the male snappers
@Somaticsilence Good catch! It's been corrected.
@Somaticsilence Good catch! It's been corrected.
SOB...there is nothing in the treasure marketplace! Figures you would announce it and boom, they are gone. I will be patient...somehow.
SOB...there is nothing in the treasure marketplace! Figures you would announce it and boom, they are gone. I will be patient...somehow.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12