Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel + Dragon Auction Update
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
Ohmyglob.
I'm ridiculously excited for page purchases. *A*
Thank you so much guys!
Ohmyglob.
I'm ridiculously excited for page purchases. *A*
Thank you so much guys!
GazePixel2.png
• She/Her • Pix Art by Me •
The leaves on some dragons heads eg Tundra are barely visible. Can they be made more to the dragons head scale so they can bee seen and appropriated?
The leaves on some dragons heads eg Tundra are barely visible. Can they be made more to the dragons head scale so they can bee seen and appropriated?
Oh gosh thank you so much for the purchase button! YEAH!
Oh gosh thank you so much for the purchase button! YEAH!
Oh yes, finally! I was saying to somebody last night that there really ought to be a way to purchase dragons from their profiles. :> Heh.
Oh yes, finally! I was saying to somebody last night that there really ought to be a way to purchase dragons from their profiles. :> Heh.
Oh awesome! :) We can finally see prices of the dragons we like from their pages!

Hopefully, this will improve things a bit, as we don't have to search the dragon in the AH in order to buy it.
Oh awesome! :) We can finally see prices of the dragons we like from their pages!

Hopefully, this will improve things a bit, as we don't have to search the dragon in the AH in order to buy it.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Hooray for page purchase, and some cool apparel c: !
Hooray for page purchase, and some cool apparel c: !
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
this is a great update! I'm really pleased about the profile purchasing, especially! :D
this is a great update! I'm really pleased about the profile purchasing, especially! :D
Ohhh! The wreaths are really neat! Hooray for more crowns!

And thank you for implementing profile purchasing for dragons! This'll make buying and selling dragons much easier now!
Ohhh! The wreaths are really neat! Hooray for more crowns!

And thank you for implementing profile purchasing for dragons! This'll make buying and selling dragons much easier now!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Fancy wreaths, I love these.
Fancy wreaths, I love these.
ZPPY.png
Wonderful, thank you very much!