Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Hey, welcome new mods~. :)

Yay, awesome floofy, flowy capes!
Hey, welcome new mods~. :)

Yay, awesome floofy, flowy capes!
Congratulations,Mayana and Ara! (:
Loving the capes aswell
Congratulations,Mayana and Ara! (:
Loving the capes aswell
I'm going to drop a lot of t on that brown cape, I can feel it.
I'm going to drop a lot of t on that brown cape, I can feel it.
Awesome!
Awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ooohhh, capes!
Ooohhh, capes!

Thanks a lot for the updates, especially for the new subforums and for moving the Crystalline Gala to January! :)

Also, the capes look gorgeous!
Thanks a lot for the updates, especially for the new subforums and for moving the Crystalline Gala to January! :)

Also, the capes look gorgeous!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Thanks for the awesome updates! I know it's already done, and people have probably mentioned it already, but wouldn't the raffle board have made more sense to be put in the Flight Rising category, rather than the General category?
Thanks for the awesome updates! I know it's already done, and people have probably mentioned it already, but wouldn't the raffle board have made more sense to be put in the Flight Rising category, rather than the General category?
AllSeeing1.png
Ohh my I love these updates. You guys are doing so well!
Welcome to @Ara and @Mayana as moderators! :D (I hope I don't mess with your busy schedules by pinging you.) And good luck to @Kiohl. :)

I love that the Gala is in January right now. (It actually will take place at my birthday in January, yay!) And it takes a lot of stress off the RL holidays in december too. :)

Also the new apparel is sooo pretty... I just HAVE to find one of those. xD

And the new forums... oooh so many updates! I'm so excited *v*
Ohh my I love these updates. You guys are doing so well!
Welcome to @Ara and @Mayana as moderators! :D (I hope I don't mess with your busy schedules by pinging you.) And good luck to @Kiohl. :)

I love that the Gala is in January right now. (It actually will take place at my birthday in January, yay!) And it takes a lot of stress off the RL holidays in december too. :)

Also the new apparel is sooo pretty... I just HAVE to find one of those. xD

And the new forums... oooh so many updates! I'm so excited *v*
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
@Spelunking

I completely agree with you there. The apparel items that defy logic, such as the wing wraps, bother the heck out of me, but the tunic and the cape go out of their way to avoid that and they still miss the mark anyway. I don't get why the cape couldn't just fall between a dragon's wings. Less of it might show, sure, but I'd rather that than the silly holes.
@Spelunking

I completely agree with you there. The apparel items that defy logic, such as the wing wraps, bother the heck out of me, but the tunic and the cape go out of their way to avoid that and they still miss the mark anyway. I don't get why the cape couldn't just fall between a dragon's wings. Less of it might show, sure, but I'd rather that than the silly holes.
Not an improvement with the clutch system. Hardly even a change. The chances were low to begin with, why go on about how it was changed when it really wasn't? And now it's not even possible to have a 5-egg clutch with two of the same breeds? Disappointing.
Not an improvement with the clutch system. Hardly even a change. The chances were low to begin with, why go on about how it was changed when it really wasn't? And now it's not even possible to have a 5-egg clutch with two of the same breeds? Disappointing.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17