Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptables Rules
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Undel / @Mayana

Sorry to Bother you but I have a Question :S

I've Bought a Base (With RL Money) By a Different Artist that Isnt Myself ( The Artist is GeekiDog)

Would It Be Possible if I Could Use there Base to Make an Adoptable Post, Selling For Treasures and Gems? (No Real Currency)

I'll Give Credit And Link Back to the Base Website ( https://sellfy.com/GeekiKing ) And the Artists Website ( http://www.furaffinity.net/user/geekidog/ )

I hope this is Okay, But If Not I Understand <3

Thank you ;3
@Undel / @Mayana

Sorry to Bother you but I have a Question :S

I've Bought a Base (With RL Money) By a Different Artist that Isnt Myself ( The Artist is GeekiDog)

Would It Be Possible if I Could Use there Base to Make an Adoptable Post, Selling For Treasures and Gems? (No Real Currency)

I'll Give Credit And Link Back to the Base Website ( https://sellfy.com/GeekiKing ) And the Artists Website ( http://www.furaffinity.net/user/geekidog/ )

I hope this is Okay, But If Not I Understand <3

Thank you ;3
@Undel / @Mayana
I too apologize for bothering but I had a curious inquiry.
Would the dragcave that I have in my forum signature be considered adoptables or is adoptables specific of things off of FR?
I ask because I did not want to go past the limit of 4 if it is considered as such.
Thank you c:
@Undel / @Mayana
I too apologize for bothering but I had a curious inquiry.
Would the dragcave that I have in my forum signature be considered adoptables or is adoptables specific of things off of FR?
I ask because I did not want to go past the limit of 4 if it is considered as such.
Thank you c:
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
@Undel / @Mayana I apologize as well for bothering too .-. But would this be considered an adopt: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/866a86715ce25612a521ae26a364c179/tumblr_oqu8hxVCgP1vtgu33o1_400.gif[/img] I mean I can make it smaller too, but I used the dragon itself instead of a base, so I'm kind of hesitant. :) Thanks so much! :D
@Undel / @Mayana
I apologize as well for bothering too .-. But would this be considered an adopt:

tumblr_oqu8hxVCgP1vtgu33o1_400.gif

I mean I can make it smaller too, but I used the dragon itself instead of a base, so I'm kind of hesitant. :) Thanks so much! :D
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
[size=2]@Undel / @Mayana[/size] I've been kicking around the idea of a multi-stage breedable for a few weeks now, taking the blueprints from the old Gaia Online breedables sub-forum/culture: very RP-orientated, not just a pretty picture you can stick in your signature. (Not that there's anything wrong with those! I have a bunch myself. XD) Where I'm having some difficulty, though is—well, the premise lends itself well to multiple sub-forums and threads. My initial plan (while I was brainstorming at work and couldn't check the adoptables rules, so I wasn't yet aware of the 'one thread' rule) had been four threads, two out-of-character (the "main" thread as an HQ of sorts, with all the information about the breedables; and then the sales thread, for flatsales and auctions and raffles and the like) and two in-character (the main RP thread, and another for event competitions, such as racing or sparring, depending on the species). ... yeah, it's going to be ve-e-ery interactive! [img]http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/biggrin.gif[/img] [b]Anyway[/b], my question is, would it be acceptable to have the HQ thread as well as the sales thread in this sub-forum, and then the event thread and the main RP thread in the Roleplay sub-forum? Thanks so much for the time you guys take in answering questions like these! c:
@Undel / @Mayana
I've been kicking around the idea of a multi-stage breedable for a few weeks now, taking the blueprints from the old Gaia Online breedables sub-forum/culture: very RP-orientated, not just a pretty picture you can stick in your signature. (Not that there's anything wrong with those! I have a bunch myself. XD)

Where I'm having some difficulty, though is—well, the premise lends itself well to multiple sub-forums and threads.

My initial plan (while I was brainstorming at work and couldn't check the adoptables rules, so I wasn't yet aware of the 'one thread' rule) had been four threads, two out-of-character (the "main" thread as an HQ of sorts, with all the information about the breedables; and then the sales thread, for flatsales and auctions and raffles and the like) and two in-character (the main RP thread, and another for event competitions, such as racing or sparring, depending on the species).

... yeah, it's going to be ve-e-ery interactive! biggrin.gif

Anyway, my question is, would it be acceptable to have the HQ thread as well as the sales thread in this sub-forum, and then the event thread and the main RP thread in the Roleplay sub-forum?

Thanks so much for the time you guys take in answering questions like these! c:
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Undel can i post sona/character designs in my own thread on this as long as they follow the adopt rules?
@Undel can i post sona/character designs in my own thread on this as long as they follow the adopt rules?
@Undel / @Mayana
Um I've seen people with 4+ adoptables did something change or did they just not read the rules?
@Undel / @Mayana
Um I've seen people with 4+ adoptables did something change or did they just not read the rules?
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
What exactly is the point of adoptables? Sorry that I'm not understanding, I'm new here.
What exactly is the point of adoptables? Sorry that I'm not understanding, I'm new here.
Yes I also love to adopt dragons of any kind! I don't exalt any dragons I adopt rather than I want to train them or dress them.
Yes I also love to adopt dragons of any kind! I don't exalt any dragons I adopt rather than I want to train them or dress them.
@Undel would I be banned for tracing something I found on google? Its A smol bat that I traced to be re-colored to match the colors and genes of my derg.
@Undel would I be banned for tracing something I found on google? Its A smol bat that I traced to be re-colored to match the colors and genes of my derg.
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
hey um how do you get adoptables @undel
hey um how do you get adoptables @undel
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
1 2 3 4 5 6