Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptables Rules
1 2 3 4 5 6
HELP I CANT GET THEM NOOOOOOoooô
[/LIST]
HELP I CANT GET THEM NOOOOOOoooô
[/LIST]
@Undel If I make dragon art that's too big to fit in a signature with the intent of selling recolors, does that count as an adoptable or as art for purposes of choosing a forum in which to post my sales thread?
@Undel If I make dragon art that's too big to fit in a signature with the intent of selling recolors, does that count as an adoptable or as art for purposes of choosing a forum in which to post my sales thread?
More fun with dragons!
More fun with dragons!
15583.png
@Undel just to clarify with the art theft, I run an adoptable on another site. The adoptable has all of the genes that are used on the other site. It's allowed on the other site. To use them on FR, would this count as concept/art theft, or would they be okay to use on this site as well?
@Undel just to clarify with the art theft, I run an adoptable on another site. The adoptable has all of the genes that are used on the other site. It's allowed on the other site. To use them on FR, would this count as concept/art theft, or would they be okay to use on this site as well?
@Mayana
I just want to clarify becaus ei know this is the right place to display adopts and sell adopts, so i dont see a problem; but can i post a pickup thread for my adopts instead of having my shop thread so image heavy? I love the thought of being able to have them all in one place instead of deleting them off my thread >w
@Mayana
I just want to clarify becaus ei know this is the right place to display adopts and sell adopts, so i dont see a problem; but can i post a pickup thread for my adopts instead of having my shop thread so image heavy? I love the thought of being able to have them all in one place instead of deleting them off my thread >w
yVbjQSW.png
@Undel I really like the official male fae pose and started to draw faes like that. Now i was thinking about offering such custom faes to other users for treasure or gems. But is it okay or do i infringe the copyright with that?

You can see an example here in the description of this dragon. (or in my signature)
@Undel I really like the official male fae pose and started to draw faes like that. Now i was thinking about offering such custom faes to other users for treasure or gems. But is it okay or do i infringe the copyright with that?

You can see an example here in the description of this dragon. (or in my signature)
uwx3nsp4.png
@Undel
If I have one set of adoptables and another, completely separate, aboptables project that I wish to advertise here, would it be ok to create another adoptables thread here? Or just suck it up and add another section to my main thread?
@Undel
If I have one set of adoptables and another, completely separate, aboptables project that I wish to advertise here, would it be ok to create another adoptables thread here? Or just suck it up and add another section to my main thread?
on sites like dragon cave, you can more and more dragons, and as you do, you gain items that allow you to have more eggs on you at once and the limit here says: [quote]You may have up to 4 adoptables in your signature[/quote] but eggs and hatchlings can die in state and leave a sad, sad, sad, player, like me (4 of my hatchlings died), so can to rules be change to fit dragon cave players like me and similar game as well?
on sites like dragon cave, you can more and more dragons, and as you do, you gain items that allow you to have more eggs on you at once and the limit here says:
Quote:
You may have up to 4 adoptables in your signature
but eggs and hatchlings can die in state and leave a sad, sad, sad, player, like me (4 of my hatchlings died), so can to rules be change to fit dragon cave players like me and similar game as well?
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
@undel I have a question about these. I want to use one of my dragon for an adoptable how do you do it? PS I'm new here
@undel I have a question about these. I want to use one of my dragon for an adoptable how do you do it? PS I'm new here
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
@Marpesia
I am working on some right now to be exact I just wanted to be good with the rules so I can still sell them they are actually very cheap~! So come and visit soon if u can! The are Halloween right now I mostally do pearls but I do request for a higher price still cheap~ so if u want one I can do one for u
@Marpesia
I am working on some right now to be exact I just wanted to be good with the rules so I can still sell them they are actually very cheap~! So come and visit soon if u can! The are Halloween right now I mostally do pearls but I do request for a higher price still cheap~ so if u want one I can do one for u
Chishio's Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6