Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Beans Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Spinobean Ahh your art style is the cutest! Is there an extra charge for apparel added on? And do you have a pinglist for when more bases are released? Thank you!!
@Spinobean Ahh your art style is the cutest! Is there an extra charge for apparel added on? And do you have a pinglist for when more bases are released? Thank you!!
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen Thank you so much :D I will not charge more for floating apparel, and will not do other apparel (yet). And sure! What breeds would you like to see next?
@seosen Thank you so much :D I will not charge more for floating apparel, and will not do other apparel (yet). And sure! What breeds would you like to see next?
F60-DFEB2-D40-F-4-B07-A4-FE-51-FDC0-B173-EB.png
@Spinobean I'd be so madly interested if you started doing Skydancers and/or Spirals, please let me know if you do! ^^ They take up like 60% of my lair lol, I'd be a returning customer for sure :D
@Spinobean I'd be so madly interested if you started doing Skydancers and/or Spirals, please let me know if you do! ^^ They take up like 60% of my lair lol, I'd be a returning customer for sure :D
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen You are in luck! Skydancers are actually pretty far up on my list. :) I will ping you if I have them ready. :D
@seosen You are in luck! Skydancers are actually pretty far up on my list. :) I will ping you if I have them ready. :D
@Spinobean Yay!! Thank you so much! :D
@Spinobean Yay!! Thank you so much! :D
• FR +8
• UK
can you add me to the ping list?
can you add me to the ping list?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gifDWltQ.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Spinobean can I hop on your pinglist please! these are adorable!
@Spinobean can I hop on your pinglist please! these are adorable!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@FallingUpstairs Thanks so much :D Of course! I am working on some new bases before opening again, are there any particular breeds you are interested in seeing?
@FallingUpstairs Thanks so much :D Of course! I am working on some new bases before opening again, are there any particular breeds you are interested in seeing?
@Spinobean I'd love to see aberrations, pearlcatchers, or skydancers! They take up the vast majority of my lair alongside imperials lol <3
@Spinobean I'd love to see aberrations, pearlcatchers, or skydancers! They take up the vast majority of my lair alongside imperials lol <3
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@FallingUpstairs Of course! Thanks for the feedback :) <3
@FallingUpstairs Of course! Thanks for the feedback :) <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11