Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [gif] 3D Obelisks! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Slot please!
Slot please!
我问天我问地
wow, i was not expecting this many posts [emoji=obelisk scared size=1] sorry for being super slow to reply! everyone who asked for a pinglist has been added! [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1] @thatwhatthing ok! your GIF price is 270[emoji=gem size=1]! @jianghu added!
wow, i was not expecting this many posts sorry for being super slow to reply!

everyone who asked for a pinglist has been added!

@thatwhatthing ok! your GIF price is 270!

@jianghu added!

may i be added to the pinglist for slots?? :3
may i be added to the pinglist for slots?? :3
- kniife

- they/it

- fr+1
Would love to be put on the new gene pinglist!
Would love to be put on the new gene pinglist!
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
can i be added to all your pinglists please?
can i be added to all your pinglists please?
Waystone5.gif
0EfQR1U.gif
~ hq773aT.gif
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
mlHpBMC.png
[b]Animation[/b] idle [b]Primary[/b] obsidian python [b]Secondary[/b] terracotta morph [b]Eye Colour[/b] nature pastel Their scry is in their bio, I hope it’s ok they’re not gened yet! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61575116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615752/61575116_350.png[/img][/url]
Animation idle
Primary obsidian python
Secondary terracotta morph
Eye Colour nature pastel
Their scry is in their bio, I hope it’s ok they’re not gened yet!
61575116_350.png
我问天我问地
Can I be added to the pinglists for slots and new genes, please?
Can I be added to the pinglists for slots and new genes, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
I'd like to added to the pinglist, please.
I'd like to added to the pinglist, please.
9mjyPzr.png
Is there a "general updated features" pinglist option, or "when a specific combination of things is available and there are slots" pinglist, or something along those types of lines (assuming that's not too much to keep track of, haha)? Top priorities for me are Multigaze, roundhorn and glasses apparel if that makes it easier at all [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
Is there a "general updated features" pinglist option, or "when a specific combination of things is available and there are slots" pinglist, or something along those types of lines (assuming that's not too much to keep track of, haha)? Top priorities for me are Multigaze, roundhorn and glasses apparel if that makes it easier at all
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
hey! can i be on the pinglist for when this reopens? these are so cool!!

also-- the obelisk i have in mind for when it reopens has a skin, but it's a super simple one (really only gives him a face marking + freckles), would i still have to pay a little extra for it?
hey! can i be on the pinglist for when this reopens? these are so cool!!

also-- the obelisk i have in mind for when it reopens has a skin, but it's a super simple one (really only gives him a face marking + freckles), would i still have to pay a little extra for it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11