Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mob Menagerie RNG adopts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
[img]https://imgur.com/v2V4NoY.png[/img] Dawn of the Final Day! ----- [center]By participating today in any of Lightning's activities you can also earn today's daily badge done by Scultone: [img]https://i.imgur.com/aWE3ez7.png[/img] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOv0n8OPlpZWVS33ooulSBPZpeb4j9mT3hgf9g7Ci1MBo4Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link]Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Daily Pinglist![/url][/b] [size=1]@@mrgbmommy @aredshroom @chamilet @draigteg @kothra @lerawrs @makomo @medievalredragon @naranciag @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @skellietheredd[/size]
v2V4NoY.png

Dawn of the Final Day!
By participating today in any of Lightning's activities you can also earn today's daily badge done by Scultone:

aWE3ez7.png

Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Daily Pinglist! @@mrgbmommy @aredshroom @chamilet @draigteg @kothra @lerawrs @makomo @medievalredragon @naranciag @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @skellietheredd
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Username: kriski
User ID: 106252
Amount of adopts: 1 - Sanguis Spectre
Payment: lure/treats
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): 3 treats

Sending PM to TallTales35
Amount of adopts: 1 - Sanguis Spectre
Payment: lure/treats
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): 3 treats

Sending PM to TallTales35
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Kywren Sorry for pinging you after the event! Can I check when/if the Mob Menagerie compendium is up? It still says "Added Later" in the spreadsheet.
@Kywren Sorry for pinging you after the event! Can I check when/if the Mob Menagerie compendium is up? It still says "Added Later" in the spreadsheet.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom

Thanks for the reminder actually! It's been in development, and got stuck a bit behind a couple other things. I can probably get back to working on it later today!
@aredshroom

Thanks for the reminder actually! It's been in development, and got stuck a bit behind a couple other things. I can probably get back to working on it later today!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren Oh nah, I totally understand other things taking up time. I'd just appreciate a ping once it's all done up, no worries! ^^
@Kywren Oh nah, I totally understand other things taking up time. I'd just appreciate a ping once it's all done up, no worries! ^^
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom

Sounds good re: the ping on completion :)
@aredshroom

Sounds good re: the ping on completion :)
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[img]https://imgur.com/v2V4NoY.png[/img] Welcome back everyone! Mob Menagerie is back with some chilly mobs for you to collect! Some progress has been made on the Compendium, but I am currently at a coding "Hmmm" moment. I'll let y'all know when it's finished though! In other news, Lightning has daily badges as well this week. If you participate in any of Lightning's events today, you can earn this badge by Picross! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UaofjLW.png[/img][/center] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOv0n8OPlpZWVS33ooulSBPZpeb4j9mT3hgf9g7Ci1MBo4Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link]Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Opening Pinglist![/url][/b] [size=1]@aredshroom @bellatheitgirl @chamilet @distortedgenesis @draigteg @finalflight @golden @howdycrab @jbapple @kothra @kriski @kywren @makomo @medievalredragon @mix @mrgbmommy @naranciag @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @skellietheredd @tigressrising @vhazen @xxhenry1025xx[/size]
v2V4NoY.png

Welcome back everyone! Mob Menagerie is back with some chilly mobs for you to collect! Some progress has been made on the Compendium, but I am currently at a coding "Hmmm" moment. I'll let y'all know when it's finished though!

In other news, Lightning has daily badges as well this week. If you participate in any of Lightning's events today, you can earn this badge by Picross!
UaofjLW.png

Join the Mob Menagerie pinglists here! This is the Opening Pinglist! @aredshroom @bellatheitgirl @chamilet @distortedgenesis @draigteg @finalflight @golden @howdycrab @jbapple @kothra @kriski @kywren @makomo @medievalredragon @mix @mrgbmommy @naranciag @redsnight @rockss @rosharannoivern @saronai @skellietheredd @tigressrising @vhazen @xxhenry1025xx
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Hi again! I have to be really careful to space my purchases to catch all daily batches as well. Nice line-up and cool new aditions!

Amount of adopts: 1
Payment: 5kT
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?):

Sending PM to Kywren
Hi again! I have to be really careful to space my purchases to catch all daily batches as well. Nice line-up and cool new aditions!

Amount of adopts: 1
Payment: 5kT
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?):

Sending PM to Kywren
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
These look super cute! Sent for a batch. ^-^
These look super cute! Sent for a batch. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight

Thank you so much for your patronage!
@FinalFlight

Thank you so much for your patronage!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30