Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toothy adopts (NEW PC base!)
1 2 3
[center] CLOSED Directory for posts Prices and examples (you are here) Completed adopts Affiliates Pinglists [b]I'm not subbed, be sure to ping me![/b] Base price- 150kt/g ~ Complex genes only need to be sponsored once per breed for 50kt, after that they’re free. Genes that fit this criteria are listed below the examples. The bases are similar enough that most apparel will not need to be sponsored for each breed. ~ Sponsor apparel- 50kt/g Sponsor skin/accent- 75-150kt/g depending on difficulty ~ Recolors of previously sponsored apparel- 20kt/g Recolors of previously sponsored skins/accents- 30kt/g ~ After an apparel color has been added, it can be requested at no extra cost. Eggs, fest apparel, and 4 point food stacks are accepted for partial payment (up to half the total adopt(s) price) based on LAH for orders with 2+ adopts. These cannot be used to sponsor genes, skins/accents, or apparel. I will make changes within reason after an adopt has been completed. Examples [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603438413760299012/1014085607145873408/old_man1.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603438413760299012/1014342571578888192/old_man3b.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603438413760299012/1014716910769819718/old_man3b567.png[/img] [b]NEW Pearlcatcher base![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603438413760299012/1031739928024981504/pcm.png[/img] After receiving your order, please be sure to save it to your device. I have no plans on deleting past adopts from my host but just to be safe ensure you have a copy somewhere. [quote]Complex genes [columns][b]Primary[/b] Crystal Flaunt Lionfish Metallic Mosaic Poison Ripple [nextcol]~~~~~~~[nextcol] [b]Tertiary [/b] Circuit Crackle Filigree Flecks Koi Ringlets [/quote] Currently the method i use to shade doesn’t play nicely with white/super light colors. I’m trying to fix this so any light colored dragons don't end up flat! [quote]-Sponsored apparel- [item=ebony antlers][item=golden silk scarf][item=Marigold flowerfall][item=Veteran's eye scar][item=haunted flame candles][item=Corsair's eye patch][item=corsair's seaspray cap] Individual base sponsors [item=sanddune rags] (pearlcatcher) [/quote] [quote]-Sponsored skins/accents- None [/quote] The links i provide with completed adopts link back to this thread, I’d appreciate if you kept it that way so anyone interested can come by easily! Please do not remove my signature. I’m interested in knowing- would y’all prefer my ID number or username as a signature? Order form [quote] Dragon or scry widget: Apparel/skin/accent: Special requests: Payment method (t/g/items): Total: [/quote] [b]Do not PM me to place an order.[/b] As a note: closed Thursdays and Fridays, so it’s very likely I won’t be able to work on adopts during these two days (every now and then I’m able to, but don’t count on it), every other day it's closed between 18:00 and 11:00 FR time (8PM to 1PM my time, CST) WIP ZONE none, suggest a new breed! (will likely not do ancients) [/center]
CLOSED

Directory for posts
Prices and examples (you are here)
Completed adopts
Affiliates
Pinglists

I'm not subbed, be sure to ping me!

Base price- 150kt/g
~
Complex genes only need to be sponsored once per breed for 50kt, after that they’re free.
Genes that fit this criteria are listed below the examples.

The bases are similar enough that most apparel will not need to be sponsored for each breed.

~
Sponsor apparel- 50kt/g
Sponsor skin/accent- 75-150kt/g depending on difficulty
~
Recolors of previously sponsored apparel- 20kt/g
Recolors of previously sponsored skins/accents- 30kt/g
~
After an apparel color has been added, it can be requested at no extra cost.

Eggs, fest apparel, and 4 point food stacks are accepted for partial payment (up to half the total adopt(s) price) based on LAH for orders with 2+ adopts.
These cannot be used to sponsor genes, skins/accents, or apparel.

I will make changes within reason after an adopt has been completed.

Examples
old_man1.png
old_man3b.pngold_man3b567.png

NEW Pearlcatcher base!

pcm.png

After receiving your order, please be sure to save it to your device. I have no plans on deleting past adopts from my host but just to be safe ensure you have a copy somewhere.
Quote:
Complex genes
Primary
Crystal
Flaunt
Lionfish
Metallic
Mosaic
Poison
Ripple
~~~~~~~ Tertiary
Circuit
Crackle
Filigree
Flecks
Koi
Ringlets
Currently the method i use to shade doesn’t play nicely with white/super light colors. I’m trying to fix this so any light colored dragons don't end up flat!
Quote:
-Sponsored apparel-
Ebony Antlers Golden Silk Scarf Marigold Flowerfall Veteran's Eye Scar Haunted Flame Candles Corsair's Eye Patch Corsair's Seaspray Cap

Individual base sponsors
Sanddune Rags (pearlcatcher)
Quote:
-Sponsored skins/accents-

None

The links i provide with completed adopts link back to this thread, I’d appreciate if you kept it that way so anyone interested can come by easily!
Please do not remove my signature.

I’m interested in knowing- would y’all prefer my ID number or username as a signature?

Order form
Quote:
Dragon or scry widget:
Apparel/skin/accent:
Special requests:
Payment method (t/g/items):
Total:
Do not PM me to place an order.

As a note: closed Thursdays and Fridays, so it’s very likely I won’t be able to work on adopts during these two days (every now and then I’m able to, but don’t count on it), every other day it's closed between 18:00 and 11:00 FR time (8PM to 1PM my time, CST)

WIP ZONE
none, suggest a new breed! (will likely not do ancients)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Completed adopts go here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41070146][img]https://i.imgur.com/e0SHRxH.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81200602][img]https://i.imgur.com/1LHF004.png[/img][/url]
Completed adopts go here

e0SHRxH.png
1LHF004.png

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Affiliates go here
Affiliates go here

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Pinglists
Quote:
Opening pings
@Marmite
Quote:
New breed pings
Synthsational
Pinglists
Quote:
Opening pings
@Marmite
Quote:
New breed pings
Synthsational

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Aaaand should be open now!
Aaaand should be open now!

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Do you have a pinglist for new breeds? Id love to be on it— I’m very interested in that pearlcatcher base you started!
Do you have a pinglist for new breeds? Id love to be on it— I’m very interested in that pearlcatcher base you started!

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@synthsational yup, I’ll get you added! I have a couple adopts to work on saturday but the PC base should be done sunday or monday
@synthsational yup, I’ll get you added! I have a couple adopts to work on saturday but the PC base should be done sunday or monday

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
beep
beep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
new base released- Pearlcatcher! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603438413760299012/1031739928024981504/pcm.png[/img] [quote] New breed pings @Synthsational [/quote]
new base released- Pearlcatcher!
pcm.png
Quote:
New breed pings
@Synthsational

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Bep
Bep

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3